Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rappster" data-cid="228405" data-time="1409530510">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="228401" data-time="1409530174">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="VanSlawAndCottoCheese" data-cid="228399" data-time="1409530124">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="228396" data-time="1409529868">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="VanSlawAndCottoCheese" data-cid="228392" data-time="1409529797">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="228390" data-time="1409529756">
My guess is that this could end up being as late as 10 pm CT (meaning 11 pm for us in the eastern time zone - but that may just be me).

*cough*</blockquote>

I don't think of Ohio as in the eastern time zone.  Or the United States.</blockquote>

Says the guy in Virginia?

Anyhoo, the cough was inadvertent, as I'm dealing with a major cold here. I'm going to have to hold off on the medicine until after the draft, which might suck a bit.</blockquote>

Hey, I'm in the civilized part of Virginia.</blockquote>

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said.
</blockquote>

That's a damn lie.  I say dozens of dumber things on a daily basis.</blockquote>

Yeah...but, you're paid to say that stuff.
Looks like we're good for 9:15 EST.

All 5:00/8:00 pm drafts are being rescheduled to 6:15/9:15 pm. You will be able to enter drafts about 15 min before draft start.
Yahoo just tweeted that all 8 pm ET draft will be rescheduled for 9:15 ET / 8:15 CT / 7:15 MT / 6:15 PT / fuck you if you live in Hawaii.

According to that tweet, we should get access to the draft at about 9:00 ET (you do the math from there).

looks like 8:15 CDT. You should be able to get in at 8.
Sounds good

For anyone not already in there, you can access the draft now (starts at 9:15 ET)

My favorite part of the draft write ups (so far I've only read Kid's and mine):

"

<ul class="">[*]You Snooze, You Lose
<p class="">While the rest of the league slept on Terrance West, The Fightin Cherpaks pounced on him at pick No. 151.

[*] 
[*] 
[*] 
[*] 
[*] 
[*]This Mr. Irrelevant gets No Parade
<p class="">In terms of projected points, the choice of Terrance West was the weakest pick of the final round. You had one last chance and you blew it, The Fightin Cherpaks.

</ul>Sooo, great job picking West, but you fucking blew it on West.

I rule/suck.

Sucks to be ruled...rules to be sucked.
Sent league safe notifications. Please pay BEFORE deadline, as I can't waive the late fee, and we don't get it.

Will do
So I saw the discussion on the Yahoo board about the waiver settings.  There is an option to change the waiver settings from "Sunday - Tuesday" to "First Game of the Week - Tuesday." I think that we should make that change before this Thursday's game starts, though I don't think there's anything to be done about Starks (if PCB picked him up after Thursday's game started).

Does anybody object?

Nope
That's fine. The only problem with that is if you find out on Friday or Saturday that a guy is injured, there is nothing you can do about it.