Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By request, the draft time has been changed to 9 pm CT (10 pm ET) but is still on Thursday, September 3.

Yer killin' me.

I know.  I'm east coast too.

I know.

Reminder: The draft is scheduled for this Thursday, September 3, at 9 p.m. CT (10 p.m. ET). 

The deadline to set your keeper players is TOMORROW, Wednesday, September 2. To set your keepers, go to: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/627868/2/keepers 

Please see my earlier e-mail and the notes on that page for the rules on choosing keepers. 

If you want to see any of the information on last year's draft, standings, etc., go to: http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nfl/2014/348823
The following have not set keepers & deadline is tonight:

Bz

Clapp

Rapp

Done
Bz, you did not set any keepers.  If you see this, post who you want and we'll see if we can do anything but no guarantees because you missed the deadline.

(PCB, if you see this, please try to let Bz know.)

I talked to him. He said he's just going to not keep anybody and go bu his rankings.

How many people are actually going to be drafting vs. autodrafting?

we will know in about 6 minutes

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">So we have a record for next season, here are the restrictions on keepers for future years:

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Cannot Be Kept In 2016:

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Dez Bryant - Clapp

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Can Be Kept For The Last Time in 2016:

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Le'Veon Bell - Slaw

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Antonio Brown - Rapp

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Can Be Kept in 2016 & 2017:

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Davante Adams - BT

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">C.J. Anderson - Slaw

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Odell Beckham Jr. - PcB

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Brandin Cooks - BT

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Justin Forsett - Kid

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Jeremy Hill - PcB

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">T.Y. Hilton - Cigar

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Julio Jones - Clapp

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Andrew Luck - Fella

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Marshawn Lynch - Kid

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Lamar Miller - Rapp

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Emmanuel Sanders - Cigar

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Demaryius Thomas - Fella

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Sammy Watkins - Liner

Sent leaguesafe invites. Yahoo has a system as well, but I'd rather see how that works for a year before we use it. Deadline is September 23rd. Life is SO much easier if everyone can pay by then. 

Wow. I never knew that waiver rules reset based on standings. That bites the Minotaur's dick. I thought I had been saving my #1 waiver claim this whole time.

So, I was just going to pay late and it says I can't. Ive done leagues through SOI and commish'd my own through LeagueSafe where there was just a late fee. I was under the impression that was the case, apparently not.

Anyway, if I need to send you money on PayPal or something instead BT, let me know. And sorry for the trouble.
Quote:So, I was just going to pay late and it says I can't. Ive done leagues through SOI and commish'd my own through LeagueSafe where there was just a late fee. I was under the impression that was the case, apparently not.

Anyway, if I need to send you money on PayPal or something instead BT, let me know. And sorry for the trouble.

Pretty much half the league didn't pay. We'll work it out at the end of the year.