Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">So as a reminder, you can keep 2 players from your 2014 final roster and players can be kept a maximum of 3 seasons in a row before they must be placed in the draft.  Below are the lists of players that either cannot be kept, can be kept for the last time this season, or can be kept this season and next.  Anybody on your final roster from last season and not on these lists is eligible to be kept through 2017.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Also, remember that when you choose your keepers, they must be kept one draft spot higher than the previous season (i.e., a 2014 5th round pick would be kept as a 2015 4th round pick), regardless of whether or not you drafted the player (so a 2014 fourth round pick that was released and then claimed off of waivers would still have to be kept as a 3rd round pick).  The only exception to this is that a 2014 1st round pick is kept as a 2015 1st round pick as well.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">2014 undrafted players are kept as 7th round picks.  If you don't have a particular draft pick or you want to keep 2 players in the same round, then you have to use an earlier pick to keep the player (i.e., if you want to keep 2 players who would were 2014 5th round picks, then you would need to use a 3rd and a 4th round pick to keep them).  This means that you can't keep both your 2014 1st & 2nd round picks unless you happen to have 2 2015 1st round picks.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">If you want to see where a player was drafted last year, go here.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Cannot Be Kept In 2015:

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Jimmy Graham - Cigar

A.J. Green - Destined's vacated team

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Can Be Kept For The Last Time In 2015:

Dez Bryant - Clapp

Peyton Manning - Kid

LeSean McCoy - Kid

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Can Be Kept In 2015 and 2016:

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Montee Ball - Cigar

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Le'Veon Bell - Slaw

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Giovani Bernard - Destined's vacated team

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Antonio Brown - Rapp

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Michael Crabtree - Kid

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Andre Ellington - Fella

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Alshon Jeffery - Slaw

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Eddie Lacy - PcB

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Cordarrelle Patterson - Bz

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Aaron Rodgers - Rapp

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Julius Thomas - Fella

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Russell Wilson - Bz

I can be back in if you guys need someone this year depending on when the draft is.
I don't think anybody else has asked to get in this year, so as far as I'm concerned, welcome back, Liner.  I don't think we've set a draft time yet, but we probably should.  Don't we usually do like Labor Day or Labor Day weekend?

That Saturday I have my other league's draft, and then a bachelor party. So I would prefer not Saturday.
You still need to accept the invite.

I'm being coy.

Actually, I just haven't been on that email for a while. I can go do it right now.
Gee, what a pretty gold trophy next to my team name.
I took a dump in that trophy.

That explains the Emoji flies.
I'm camping with the kids all of Labor Day weekend but obviously if everyone else is fine with that weekend I'll just auto draft.
I think we usually had to work around either BZ or PCB's schedule for the draft. One of them had a hard time making the draft times we were trying to set up. 

I'm free any time you guys want to draft. I'm assuming a weekday evening is best for most people though right?

I think Bz has been the one who's been the hardest schedule to accommodate.  Bz, can you let us know which days work for you (PcB can you have him check in here)?

Quote:I think Bz has been the one who's been the hardest schedule to accommodate.  Bz, can you let us know which days work for you (PcB can you have him check in here)?
I'll text him, but I'm sure he'll pop in here sometime in the next few days.
Everyone has signed up again other than Destined, so I guess Liner gets his team.  Liner send your e-mail address to me and/or BT and we'll get you the invite to take over that team.