Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:My guess is that this could end up being as late as 10 pm CT (meaning 11 pm for us in the eastern time zone - but that may just be me).

*cough*
The actual tweet shows how much Yahoo has their shit together:

"Update: 5:30 drafts are fine. We are fixing 5:00 slots and will need to move these to later tonight. Updates coming son."

No mention of time zones. I'm assuming Kid is right for the times though. And don't call me son.
At least tomorrow is a holiday, which might make it easier on some of ya'll with families and jobs and stuff.

That's good with me. I off all day tomorrow so I am good with anything
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="228390" data-time="1409529756">
<div>
My guess is that this could end up being as late as 10 pm CT (meaning 11 pm for us in the eastern time zone - but that may just be me).

*cough*

</div>
</blockquote>

I don't think of Ohio as in the eastern time zone.  Or the United States.
Just now from Yahoo:

Quote:5:30/8:30 pm drafts are fine. Same with 6:00/9:00. We are working on 5:00/8:00. Update coming soon.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="VanSlawAndCottoCheese" data-cid="228392" data-time="1409529797">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="228390" data-time="1409529756">
My guess is that this could end up being as late as 10 pm CT (meaning 11 pm for us in the eastern time zone - but that may just be me).

*cough*
</blockquote>

I don't think of Ohio as in the eastern time zone.  Or the United States.</blockquote>

You got that right...I went to a Tim Horton's in Toledo.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="VanSlawAndCottoCheese" data-cid="228392" data-time="1409529797">
<div>

<div>

*cough*

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

Says the guy in Virginia?

Anyhoo, the cough was inadvertent, as I'm dealing with a major cold here. I'm going to have to hold off on the medicine until after the draft, which might suck a bit.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="228396" data-time="1409529868">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="VanSlawAndCottoCheese" data-cid="228392" data-time="1409529797">

*cough*</blockquote>

I don't think of Ohio as in the eastern time zone.  Or the United States.</blockquote>

</blockquote>

They're all over the place here. The coffee is ass-awful.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="228396" data-time="1409529868">
<div>

<div>

<div>

*cough*

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

Anyhoo, the cough was inadvertent, as I'm dealing with a major cold here. I'm going to have to hold off on the medicine until after the draft, which might suck a bit.

</div>
</blockquote>

Hey, I'm in the civilized part of Virginia.
While we have time, I'm curious, everyone: from whom/what site do you base your fantasy rankings? I'm using Pro Football Focus for the first time this year, although I also like to read the Football Outsiders' annual.

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rappster" data-cid="228398" data-time="1409530079">

*cough*</blockquote> 

</blockquote>
They're all over the place here. The coffee is ass-awful.</blockquote>
No doubt...it's like they skipped the part of coffee class where you add actual beans.
Quote:While we have time, I'm curious, everyone: from whom/what site do you base your fantasy rankings? I'm using Pro Football Focus for the first time this year, although I also like to read the Football Outsiders' annual.

I just pick whoever Yahoo says is the best available. Works every time.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="VanSlawAndCottoCheese" data-cid="228399" data-time="1409530124">

*cough*
</blockquote>

</blockquote>

</blockquote>

Hey, I'm in the civilized part of Virginia.</blockquote>

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="228401" data-time="1409530174">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="VanSlawAndCottoCheese" data-cid="228399" data-time="1409530124">

*cough*</blockquote>

Anyhoo, the cough was inadvertent, as I'm dealing with a major cold here. I'm going to have to hold off on the medicine until after the draft, which might suck a bit.</blockquote>

Hey, I'm in the civilized part of Virginia.</blockquote>

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said.

</blockquote>

That's a damn lie.  I say dozens of dumber things on a daily basis.