Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I talked to Koz, he said he will take one of the open teams.
Quote:I've wanted #1 for years, so I'm in.

I'd also be in favor of making this a PPR, even 1/2 PPR, but that's just me.

I would too, as until I joined this league, it's all I've played since 1999. However, I understand if people want to stick with standard scoring.
Quote:I talked to Koz, he said he will take one of the open teams.

Wait, really?
Yep, really. Lol
He wants Ballrats. I sent a PM to Kid and BT with his email for invite.
I'll be in transit from work, then I've got school meet and greets. I'll try to get him an invite when I get home. 

Playoff ties should be settled alphabetically. 

I sent the invite.

Fella, please let Koz know draft day and time (Labor Day night (Mon. 9/5) at 8:30 pm CT).

It's still the case that the only options for playoff tiebreaker are seed or head-to-head.  So unless anybody objects by the end of the week, I will make the 2 changes noted above.

Also, I vote against shifting to PPR (I'd vote no also, but I don't think Yahoo has 1/2 PPR).

Quote:It's still the case that the only options for playoff tiebreaker are seed or head-to-head.  So unless anybody objects by the end of the week, I will make the 2 changes noted above.

Also, I vote against shifting to PPR (I'd vote no also, but I don't think Yahoo has 1/2 PPR).

They have 0.5 PPR available... I'm in a league that does this. 
Maybe that becomes an option when fractional points are activated.  I'd still vote no, but don't feel strongly.

I would be in favor of 0.5 PPR if that's an option
Wait. I could be reading this wrong. Do I have the first pick in the draft?

Yep.

2016 1st round draft order:

1. PcB

2. Fella

3. Bz's team

4. Clapp

5. Slaw

6. Koz

7. Liner

8. BT

9. Rapp

10. Kid