Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Seriously, PcB?

I was at the Cubs game all day yesterday and thought the deadline was today. I was going to say something about it, but I'm not going to complain. It was my fault.
Although I will say we all know who I wanted to kee and it wasn't a defense. So if that can be changed it would be great.
Like 5 posts up you quoted a post I made yesterday saying that yesterday was the deadline, so I'm not sure how you're saying you thought today was the deadline.

Quote:Like 5 posts up you quoted a post I made yesterday saying that yesterday was the deadline, so I'm not sure how you're saying you thought today was the deadline.

Forgot. Long day, bus trip etc.
If I messed up and didn't keep Gordon can I at least not keep Denver's D at the very least?

The commissioner just has to click a few buttons for me to keep Gotdon, but I understand rules are rules.

But I do not want to keep a defense in the 7th round.
I'll let BT decide how to deal with all of this, but I have no objection to removing Denver's defense as a keeper for you.

I think it's OK to let him have Gordon, but ONLY because he had stated he wanted him and ONLY because I think it's fairly obvious he wasn't going to keep a defense. Obviously this is a casual league, and I'd like to err on giving people the benefit of the doubt, but I'd really like a situation this screwy to be a one timer. 

Thanks gentlemen.
Dude.

Now I'm tempted to send Gordon a gift basket:

[Image: b42a6526cd5b6f8556c85e7b0dbea670.jpg]

Fuck i'm half drunk and 30 minutes from home. ..I need to leave for the draft.
Yeah, leave your top draft at home.

Seriously, don't drive in your condition, dude. Draft off of your phone.

Wife is driving me home...be home with 5 minutes to spare.
Draft starts at 8:30 CT right?
Yes

Oh fuck...thought it was 8. Good.