Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Seriously?  You took a free team when you knew the point was to give you a year to rebuild that team and now that it's not going to be free anymore, you're not going to stick around.

That's fucking bullshit.
I've got a guy who will pay to take the team if we want. 
I'm fine with that but we should see if anyone here wants it first (including because about half the league has yet to confirm).

that's why I haven't offered it to him yet. But given the fact we had to discount last year, my guess is that they are not lining up.

Asshole quit with the #1 draft pick.

So we are waiting on Rapp, Koz and Fella?

Quote:So we are waiting on Rapp, Koz and Fella?

Yes, I've tried to ping Rapp and Fella (and ask Fella about Koz).  No response yet.
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="319180" data-time="1502130796">
<div>
Seriously?  You took a free team when you knew the point was to give you a year to rebuild that team and now that it's not going to be free anymore, you're not going to stick around.

That's fucking bullshit.

</div>
</blockquote>

It depends. It he another HF Viking? Cuz there are limits . . .
Fella and Koz are in.  Just need to hear from Rapp.

Rapp's in, so just the 1 spot to fill.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BT" data-cid="319186" data-time="1502137941">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="319180" data-time="1502130796">
<div>
Seriously?  You took a free team when you knew the point was to give you a year to rebuild that team and now that it's not going to be free anymore, you're not going to stick around.

That's fucking bullshit.

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

He is not. But he has repeatedly made love to one. So, I guess we will need a ruling....
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="VanSlawAndCottoCheese" data-cid="319198" data-time="1502144387">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BT" data-cid="319186" data-time="1502137941">
<div>

<div>

That's fucking bullshit.

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

He is not. But he has repeatedly made love to one. So, I guess we will need a ruling....

</div>
</blockquote>

I guess he must be a dynamo if you keep going back for more . . .
Idk when we need to announce keepers, but I'm going to do it now. I'm keeping ODB and Julio.

old dirty bastard is not on a team. 

Quote:old dirty bastard is not on a team. 

I told you Rapp said he was in.
I'm keeping David Johnson and Jay Ajayi as long as Ajayi's concussion isn't viewed as a big issue going forward (or as long as these players don't suffer other injuries, of course).