Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live in the same town, but I have no idea where he lives, goes, or what his number is. Sadly. 

Quote:I live in the same town, but I have no idea where he lives, goes, or what his number is. Sadly. 
 Eddie Hren on facebook.
I sent him an e-mail through the Yahoo league page.  Hopefully he will check in.

I talked to Rapp, and since Liner's not around for the moment, what we're going to do is split his missing $25. $17.50 of that will be owed to me & $7.50 will be owed to Rapp.  I'm sure Liner is good for it.  He's just not around right now.

So, I think the break down is:

From the LeagueSafe account:  $82.50 to me, $67.50 to Rapp (BT I think you can make those payments)

Slaw, PcB, & Clapp to PayPal $25 each to me

Once Liner pays: $17.50 to me, $7.50 to Rapp

Slaw & PcB - check your PMs for PayPal info

Sorry. Weird week. I always pay early, this just kinda got away from me. Send me PayPal info and I'll send the money today.
Thanks, Liner.  In that case, BT, just split the LeagueSafe money $75 each to me and Rapp as previously planned.

done. let me know if there are any problems. 

Thanks. Just waiting for PcB at this point.
By the way, I'm not sure if there are any real alternatives to LeagueSafe, but if there are, we should look into them.  This is the first time I can remember them not having a way to get a payout as cash without having to pay a fee.  It at least used to be free to get a check mailed to you.  Now the only way to not pay a fee is to take it as an Amazon/Draft Kings credit or get some kind of online debit card.

Quote:By the way, I'm not sure if there are any real alternatives to LeagueSafe, but if there are, we should look into them.  This is the first time I can remember them not having a way to get a payout as cash without having to pay a fee.  It at least used to be free to get a check mailed to you.  Now the only way to not pay a fee is to take it as an Amazon/Draft Kings credit or get some kind of online debit card.

That was the case last year too.
I haven't won in a long time, so I don't know, but I thought you always got some kind of card. I am always open to another option though. Leaguesafe would be a lot easier if everyone paid, but it's impossible to get everyone's attention with the site as occasionally visited as it is now. 

Anyone seen PcB lately?

Quote:Anyone seen PcB lately?
Just sent it, Kid. Sorry for the delay.
No worries.  Thanks man.

So... what's up?