Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How so?  If you knew other teams' keepers after the keeper deadline, but before the draft, what are you going to do with that information?

By the way, this is for a league of 10 people that every year has 3 people that don't pay on time, so making deadlines any earlier than they have to be isn't usually a good idea.

Quote:How so?  If you knew other teams' keepers after the keeper deadline, but before the draft, what are you going to do with that information?

Apparently you don't run mock scenarios.

It also helps with pre-draft rankings in case of wireless issues, site crashes, real-life interference.

True.

If time permits, I will try to provide a list at some point in advance of the draft on Sunday.

Quote:By the way, this is for a league of 10 people that every year has 3 people that don't pay on time, so making deadlines any earlier than they have to be isn't usually a good idea.

I mean, I would assume people who are going to miss the deadline are as likely to miss it on Friday as they are on Saturday.
Quote:If time permits, I will try to provide a list at some point in advance of the draft on Sunday.

If it's too hard this year, I wouldn't sweat it. I'm just looking ahead. Again, I'm not calling shenanigans or anything.
Right now I'm keeping Elliot and Kamara. Everyone else is available for draft picks.

I don't run mock drafts. 

I set those keepers dates late because I want people to take as much time as they can to make trades, and to not get screwed saving someone and having them blow out a knee before the draft. 

If we're sharing, I'm keeping Gurley & Howard.

You don't have to. I'm just putting it out there so if anyone wants to make a deal, I'm all ears. 

I’m keeping Le’Veon Bell and David Johnson.
WHAAAAAAAAT?!

I don't know if this is true of anyone else, but I haven't received the LeagueSafe e-mail. I even checked my Spam box.

I just went to LeagueSafe and the prompt to pay was there in "My Leagues."

This is pending BT's review, but here's what I have as the keeper picks.

Round 1, Pick 9 - Le'Veon Bell (Clapp)

Round 1, Pick 10 - Ezekiel Elliott (BT)

Round 2, Pick 6 - Melvin Gordon (Dave)

Round 3, Pick 2 - Keenan Allen (Koz)

Round 3, Pick 8 - Todd Gurley (Slaw)

Round 4, Pick 5 - Travis Kelce (Rapp)

Round 6, Pick 4 - Deshaun Watson (PcB)

Round 6, Pick 9 - Devonta Freeman (Koz)

Round 7, Pick 5 - JuJu Smith-Schuster (Dave)

Round 7, Pick 6 - Jared Goff (Rapp)

Round 7, Pick 7 - Alex Collins (PcB)

Round 7, Pick 10 - Kenyan Drake (Kid)

Round 8, Pick 8 - Cam Newton (Fella)

Round 9, Pick 3 - Stefon Diggs (Fella)

Round 9, Pick 4 - Adam Thielen (Kid)

Round 12, Pick 1 - Alvin Kamara (BT)

Round 12, Pick 7 - David Johnson (Clapp)

Round 13, Pick 8 - Jordan Howard (Slaw)