Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thepope@comcast.net
Sent.

I'll try to adapt to whichever day you guys choose.
We do get to keep 3 players right?

Oh no. Last dumb question. Can a player drafted in the first round last year be kept? No right?
So, just for the sake of holding a date, I set the draft for Thursday, September 3 at 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT.  Speak up if that doesn't work.

Correction: draft set for 9/3.

That works for me. I'm hoping the site problems aren't going to be an issue for people getting the message though. 

I can't figure out if there's a way to e-mail the league.

Other than the "E-mail League" tab?

Quote:Other than the "E-mail League" tab?

I prefer more esoteric directions than that.  I mean if you really want to get smacked in the face with it, then go nuts, but really, how pedestrian.
Thanks by the way.  E-mail sent.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="VanSlawAndCottoCheese" data-cid="258824" data-time="1440425231">
<div>
Other than the "E-mail League" tab?

I prefer more esoteric directions than that.  I mean if you really want to get smacked in the face with it, then go nuts, but really, how pedestrian.

</div>
</blockquote>

Would it help if I told you that when you click the link, what follows is a Goldbergian process including a monkey, toy sailboat, Froot Loops, a picture of a naked Burl Ives, and ballet slippers, amongst others?