Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I'm curious--why do people prefer League Safe (which takes a percentage) to PayPal?

It auto pays out the day after the super bowl.
If everybody in the league actively used this forum, I'd be more OK with PayPal, but it sucks chasing after people for $.

If everyone paid, leaguesafe is by far the easiest. It takes five minutes to pay out.

if we were still active, paypal would be the obvious, we would just have everyone pay each other, but it's impossible to chase everyone down.

If I don't hear any strong objections, I'll probably set up a leaguesafe account tonight.

Sounds good
Invites have been sent. YOU ONLY HAVE 5 DAYS. Please do it as quickly as possible. It only takes a minute. I have no control over them charging you a late fee. 

I paid. Fuck that 75-cent fee!

TWO DAYS. Please make this easy for everyone. 

There are at least two other Polacks in this league now? There's your problem, BT; we're hard to pin down.

There are apparently still 4 people that haven't paid and the deadline is tomorrow. 

PcB and Rapp are unpaid.  PcB please pay.  I'll try to get a hold of Rapp.

Payment deadline is 11:59 pm CT Wednesday

It shows Koz's payment as pending.  I'm not sure what that means.

It went through, whatever it was. 

I'll chuckle when I see Josh Gordon on the waiver wire this week.

Quote:I'll chuckle when I see Josh Gordon on the waiver wire this week.

It will have all been for nothing. Didn't hurt my team at all, but it still kind of sucks.

Also, I knew you would be posting about this sometime soon lol
Julio Jones is available for the right price. If you're interested send me an offer and we can talk.