Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:We better be.
Who's the commish?
BT

The league renewed in July I think. We just need to know if everyone is back, and decide on a date. 

I think we've done the draft on the evening of Labor Day in the past and it's seemingly worked pretty well.

I'm back for sure. 

I set it to Sunday, September 3rd, at 8:30 PM CST. 

Quote:I set it to Sunday, September 3rd, at 8:30 PM CST. 

Good with me.

Do we have keeper lists?
Let's first confirm that everyone is still in.  We haven't heard from Slaw, Rapp, Wi, Koz, Fella, or Liner.

I'm in
Yeah, I'm in, but likely mainly keep my team for next year. I might not be able to focus on fantasy football too much this particular autumn, but I'll try to remain competitive.

Sorry, I won't be able to do it this year.

Seriously?  You took a free team when you knew the point was to give you a year to rebuild that team and now that it's not going to be free anymore, you're not going to stick around.

That's fucking bullshit.

Quote:Seriously?  You took a free team when you knew the point was to give you a year to rebuild that team and now that it's not going to be free anymore, you're not going to stick around.

That's fucking bullshit.

Can my team be free?
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="319180" data-time="1502130796">
Seriously?  You took a free team when you knew the point was to give you a year to rebuild that team and now that it's not going to be free anymore, you're not going to stick around.

That's fucking bullshit.

Can my team be free?

</blockquote>

Only if you promise to quit next year too.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PcB" data-cid="319183" data-time="1502135925">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Kid" data-cid="319180" data-time="1502130796">

That's fucking bullshit.
Can my team be free?

</blockquote>

Only if you promise to quit next year too.</blockquote>
Deal.