Sons of Ivy

Full Version: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now we have to figure out how to pay everyone. Half the league did not pony up. 

My team sucked, but week 15 was the only week I would have lost to Rapp in the playoffs (or Kid for that matter). On the other hand Van Slaw had my number every week. 

Who hasn't paid?

Him too. I'm so mad I conflated him with Ocho Cinco.
Quote:Who hasn't paid?

PCB, Liner, Clapp, Van Slaw, ballrats. 
I could have swore that I paid, I must have just forgot. Tell me who's paypal to send it to and it will be sent.

Shit, I totally convinced myself that I had paid. Can I transfer the $ through League Safe, or do I need to go a different route?

Let me know the answer to this too and I'll try to get some people to pay up.

Quote:Let me know the answer to this too and I'll try to get some people to pay up.

pcb, clapp, liner and slaw. 
Not the who, but the how they are supposed to pay.

Quote:Not the who, but the how they are supposed to pay.
 They can pay still leaguesafe, but I think it charges a penalty. Otherwise they can pay the winners directly, and I can release the leaguesafe money to make up the difference, but we'd have to work out who is paying who. 
Well, PcB and Slaw are in this thread regularly.  I'll try to get a hold of Clapp.  I haven't seen Liner in a bit but he's usually around.

Send me PayPal info and I'll pay today. I'm really embarrassed that I never did originally.

So is my math right that there is $150 in the LeagueSafe account?  If so, I'm fine with the 4 outstanding folks to PayPal to me and then split the LeagueSafe account between Rapp and me once that's done.

ok by me

Clapp's ready to PayPal as are Slaw and PcB per this thread.  Does anyone have any way of getting in touch with Liner?