Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curtis Granderson?
<!--quoteo(post=71082:date=Dec 8 2009, 03:10 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Dec 8 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->We should really just try and make nice with Bradley. There isn't a better option available.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You stop that. He's the devil.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
I just don't see a better option out there than Cameron(if it's just a year).

In 09:
12th in CF OBP
7th in CF SLG
7th in CF OPS(ahead of Adam Jones, Cody Ross, Grady Sizemore, Nate McLouth, Curtis Granderson, Jacoby Ellsbury, Dexter Fowler, Aaron Rowand, Colby Rasmus, Vernon Wells, Alex Rios, B.J. Upton).
3rd in CF HR
7th in CF RBI
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=71082:date=Dec 8 2009, 03:10 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Dec 8 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->We should really just try and make nice with Bradley. There isn't a better option available.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I agree. OTOH, I wonder if he even wants to play here. He's going to make his $30 million no matter what, so he might have been looking forward to a peaceful 2 years in Kansas City or Texas.

There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=71091:date=Dec 8 2009, 04:17 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Dec 8 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=71082:date=Dec 8 2009, 03:10 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Dec 8 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->We should really just try and make nice with Bradley. There isn't a better option available.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I agree. OTOH, I wonder if he even wants to play here. He's going to make his $30 million no matter what, so he might have been looking forward to a peaceful 2 years in Kansas City or Texas.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm positive he doesn't want to play here. If he wanted to play here, he would have offered a public apology to the team and to the fans a long time ago.
It can never work. It can't. He has to go.
Wang.
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->Possible Bradley destination: Seattle, for Silva<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--quoteo(post=71096:date=Dec 8 2009, 04:44 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Dec 8 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Possible Bradley destination: Seattle, for Silva<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Carlos Silva? He fucking BLOWS.
<!--quoteo(post=71097:date=Dec 8 2009, 03:46 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Dec 8 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=71096:date=Dec 8 2009, 04:44 PM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Dec 8 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Possible Bradley destination: Seattle, for Silva<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Carlos Silva? He fucking BLOWS.

Ooops, wrong thread, but yeah, that'd be awful.
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->Rosenthal explains that they can pursue him [Cameron] if they free up "a good amount" in their Milton Bradley trade. Marlon Byrd and Scott Podsednik could be other options if they save less.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Holy fucking shit. If we end up with Podsednik, I'm walking away forever.
<!--quoteo(post=71101:date=Dec 8 2009, 04:53 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Dec 8 2009, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Rosenthal explains that they can pursue him [Cameron] if they free up "a good amount" in their Milton Bradley trade. Marlon Byrd and Scott Podsednik could be other options if they save less.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm getting a Pods jersey. I'm all in.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=71102:date=Dec 8 2009, 04:55 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Dec 8 2009, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=71101:date=Dec 8 2009, 04:53 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Dec 8 2009, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Rosenthal explains that they can pursue him [Cameron] if they free up "a good amount" in their Milton Bradley trade. Marlon Byrd and Scott Podsednik could be other options if they save less.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm getting a Pods jersey. I'm all in.
Of course you are.
<!--quoteo(post=71101:date=Dec 8 2009, 03:53 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Dec 8 2009, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Rosenthal explains that they can pursue him [Cameron] if they free up "a good amount" in their Milton Bradley trade. Marlon Byrd and Scott Podsednik could be other options if they save less.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Not happening... unless we get acquire a Dan Uggla at 2nd base then.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=71101:date=Dec 8 2009, 04:53 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Dec 8 2009, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Rosenthal explains that they can pursue him [Cameron] if they free up "a good amount" in their Milton Bradley trade. Marlon Byrd and Scott Podsednik could be other options if they save less.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Lol I wouldn't worry about it. Rosenthal really is an idiot. No one in their right mind thinks podsednik can play center field. He can barely play left field...
Hot wife
Career OPS+ of 87
Podsednik
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
I think Granderson is going to be a great player in NY.