Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Management
With Ryno going to Double-A and Jody Davis announced as roving catching instructor and Bobby Dernier as baserunning instructor, could this be a preview of Cubs future coaching staff? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headbang.gif[/img]
Joe B....
I'm pretty sure Ryno is going to AA.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
I got the electric feel
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
Welcome, joeb! Good to have you aboard.
Ryno is going about it the right way if he wants to one day manage the Cubs. Too many HOF-calibre players have a sense of entitlement, and don't realize that managing is an entirely different thing than playing.

And you need your reps. You need a place to make mistakes, to learn the hard way, to re-learn the game from a different perspective, to learn how to deal with the disparate personalities that make up a baseball roster.

He was always a methodical guy. This is another example of that.

There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=6405:date=Dec 22 2008, 04:32 PM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Dec 22 2008, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm pretty sure Ryno is going to AA.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm sorry your right it is double A Tenn.
Joe B....
Welcome, Joeb, and is that a Biblical name?
<!--quoteo(post=6444:date=Dec 22 2008, 06:45 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Dec 22 2008, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Welcome, Joeb, and is that a Biblical name?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Joe Borowski is the unknown son of God. You're all going to hell for calling him fat or a juicer.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=6446:date=Dec 22 2008, 06:46 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Dec 22 2008, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=6444:date=Dec 22 2008, 06:45 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Dec 22 2008, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Welcome, Joeb, and is that a Biblical name?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Joe Borowski is the unknown son of God. You're all going to hell for calling him fat or a juicer.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He was all of those things plus sweaty.
<!--quoteo(post=6444:date=Dec 22 2008, 06:45 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Dec 22 2008, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Welcome, Joeb, and is that a Biblical name?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No it's Joe B. , i'm a reckless typer , if I can figure out how to change it I will , if you like "joe" is cool
Joe B....
<!--quoteo(post=6446:date=Dec 22 2008, 06:46 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Dec 22 2008, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=6444:date=Dec 22 2008, 06:45 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Dec 22 2008, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Welcome, Joeb, and is that a Biblical name?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=6416:date=Dec 22 2008, 05:02 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Dec 22 2008, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Welcome, joeb! Good to have you aboard.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Thanks Butcher !!! Good to be aboard !!! Go Cubs !!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cheers.gif[/img]
Joe B....
Any word on the new Peoria manager?