Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doc Ellis dead at 63
<!--quoteo(post=6400:date=Dec 22 2008, 05:11 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Dec 22 2008, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Plus, we're talking about a world-class athlete, doing something he'd done countless times. It was his full-time job, something he could have done in his sleep.

Kind of reminds me of the Willie Nelson story of how he went on stage one time after dropping acid; he said it was intensely uncomfortable, completely bizarre, and something he would <i>never</i> do again. But he's a professional, had done 1,000 similar shows, and somehow got through it.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I've only done it a handful of times. But I couldn't imagine doing <i>anything</i> while on it. I didn't want to leave my dorm room. Just laying around, listening to the Beatles, watching the clouds turn into babies....then trying to go to sleep and having entire symphonies playing in my head--loudly. For me, it was like pot, but worse--no way I could have faced another human being and they not know that I was stoned out of my mind.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
Best sex I ever had was on acid. Wait. Maybe I shouldn't post about that here. It was flippin' great though.
+1
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=6410:date=Dec 22 2008, 05:52 PM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Dec 22 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Best sex I ever had was on acid. Wait. Maybe I shouldn't post about that here. It was flippin' great though.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, damn straight there, Vegas. Sometimes it's easy to forget.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
Ever have sex tripping on Amino Acids? trippy shit right there.
[Image: lou.jpg]
I've never done acid... I'd like to give it a try though.
@TheBlogfines
Never had sex on acid. But I've never had just acid so sex was probably out of the question anyway.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=6424:date=Dec 22 2008, 06:38 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Dec 22 2008, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've never done acid... I'd like to give it a try though.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I don't know, man. I think that's one of those lines I just wouldn't cross.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=6434:date=Dec 22 2008, 07:24 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 22 2008, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=6424:date=Dec 22 2008, 06:38 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Dec 22 2008, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've never done acid... I'd like to give it a try though.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I don't know, man. I think that's one of those lines I just wouldn't cross.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
+1
Come on, no one has tuned out to Dark Side of the Moon on LSD? wtf?
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
The Wall is also fun to watch.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
A ten speed shifting gears sounds exactly like a wolverine sharpening it's claws on the side walk.
"Drink Up and Beat Off!"
-KBWSB

"Will I be looked on poorly if my religion involved punting little people?"
-Jody