Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give every Cub player a nickname
Harden = Mr. Glass
[Image: lou.jpg]
Neal Cotts = Cousin fucker
[Image: lou.jpg]
Micah can we call him "The Hoff" and we can have a picture of him in the red bathing suit pointing his bat toward the ocean on the beach.

Sounds kind of gay as I'm righting this.

Lee = Rodan
[Image: 505_SAM.jpg] = Milton Bradley
<!--quoteo(post=25110:date=Mar 26 2009, 12:44 AM:name=Dingo)-->QUOTE (Dingo @ Mar 26 2009, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[Image: 505_SAM.jpg] = Milton Bradley<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

that guy has no pee pee.

i'm going with "the game" for bradley. i like it and it's shorter than "pandemonium", which i'm never sure if i'm spelling right. fukudome will always be "mr. sparkle." i like "the hoff" but it has to be the last "the" name. we already have the riot, the font, and the bako. lee is "rodan." it was his nickname from before he got here. samardjzia is "spellcheck." ramirez is "ram" though thats kind of lame. soto is "sweat."
Wang.
My buddies and I've been calling bradley "Boardgame" for a few years. I'll probably continue calling him that.
Fontenot reminds me of a little Oompa Loompa, so I am going with that.

The Mr Sparkle icon has to return for the in game threads (not that he will do anything good).

Spellcheck will always be The Shark for me.

Gaudin = AndyM

Cotts = Meth

Lilly = Teddy/The Rough Rider/TR/The Trust Buster - (As in your 26th president)

Soriano = Colgate

Zambrano = Z or Travis Bickle (or any other loose cannon psychos)

Harden = Mr Glass

Kevin Hart = Hitman
I'm still calling him Hollywood Hoffpauir.
i like "hollywood" and "meth." i'm going with those.
Wang.
Every time I read Koyie Hill's name, I read it as Yokie Hill. I like Yokie better.
I got nothin'.

Andy
I came up with it while making a post on Bleacher Nation, but Chad Fox will now be referred to as: Hanging Chad
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Fukudome...I call him Fukldome. ( Fook-LL-Dome ) I don't know where i got it from. I just said it one day and it stuck

Miles - Not-D-Ro

That's all I've got for now
[Image: eaobup.jpg]