Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give every Cub player a nickname
Dempster should be called Gonnor, Lord of the Damned and Burny.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Gaudin = Big Rack Attack

Fuku = Corkscrew

Bradley = M*A*S*H

Soriano = Yippie Skip

Reed Johnson = Boner Bill Birkenshaw

Soto = ROY Hobbs

Lee = Sleepy

Font = Blonde Bomber

Riot = Piss on a sparkplug

A-Ram = Slamma Jamma

Hoff = Human Hokie

Lou = Sizzle

Larry R = Preparation R

Z = Quarter Stick

Dempster = King of Comedy

Lilly = Left in the dark

Marshall = 3 day growth

Hardin = Fast MoFo

Smardijia (sp) = Cock Swallows

Marmol = Pride of the DR

Gregg = I'm not Woody

Hendry = The Baconator

Fat Bastard is an immensely obese, hardly able to walk (weighing a metric ton) gardener and henchman hailing from Scotland. His extreme size endows Fat Bastard with super-human strength as exhibited by his prowess in the Sumo ring from Goldmember. This makes him a formidable enemy for Austin Powers. Fat Bastard is noted for his foul temper, his frequent flatulence, his vulgar and revolting bad manners and his unusual eating habits, which include taste for Human infants (which he calls "the other other white meat") or anything that looks like a baby, e.g. small people. Fat Bastard has been a regular at Cub games since the early 80's when he tried several times (unsuccessfully) to eat the visiting San Diego Chicken.
<!--quoteo(post=23851:date=Mar 18 2009, 03:18 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 18 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=23850:date=Mar 18 2009, 02:17 PM:name=Fella)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fella @ Mar 18 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Alex Gonzalez walk off HR against the Cardinals in 2003, I remember jumping around my house after that one. He had just hit a walk off in another game a few days earlier too.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Fuck that nickname.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=23946:date=Mar 18 2009, 07:01 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Mar 18 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=23943:date=Mar 18 2009, 06:59 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Mar 18 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=23934:date=Mar 18 2009, 06:41 PM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ Mar 18 2009, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=23928:date=Mar 18 2009, 06:34 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Mar 18 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->the riot is the riot. i like penis wrinkle though. lets give it to someone else. maybe chad gaudin?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
See "The Riot" bullshit is part of the reason I hate him, dumbass fucking nickname. He's not a riot, he's a fucking chode, he's a boner, he's penis wrinkle, he's a peckerwood, but I know he's not a riot.

Anywho, Miles and Theriot can be the Penis Wrinkles, together forever, joined at the foreskin.

but thats what makes it funny, he's not a riot.
Can we call Miles "Penis Wrinkle" then?

absolutely.
Wang.
We could give Bradley nicknames derived from the game company:

If he plays well: "Yahtzee!"
If he plays poorly: "Aggravation"
If he's difficult in the clubhouse: "Trouble"
If he's spends a lot of time on the DL: "Operation"
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Can we give Gathright the nickname "The Lynx"?

I've always wanted to nickname someone "The Lynx."
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=24024:date=Mar 19 2009, 09:43 AM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Mar 19 2009, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Can we give Gathright the nickname "The Lynx"?

I've always wanted to nickname someone "The Lynx."<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

done.

i'd like to call soto "sweat."

c - sweat
1b - ?
2b - the font
3b - ram? (kind of lame, unlike "the font")
ss - the riot
rf - ?
cf - mr. sparkle
rf - pandemonium

miles - penis wrinkle
gathright - the lynx
Wang.
Ramirez should be The Cocksman. But you have to capitalize the "T" and "C." Even you, tom.
Marmol is "Ears"
I think Marmol is Shrek.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=24031:date=Mar 19 2009, 11:20 AM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Mar 19 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I think Marmol is Shrek.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I like it.
--Veryzer

Santo (our Santo, not Ron Santo) once told Rapp that his earlobes look like Nutter Butters.

I think Marmol should be named Nutter Butter.
And Shrek is David Ortiz. It's already taken.
<!--quoteo(post=24035:date=Mar 19 2009, 11:47 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Mar 19 2009, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Santo (our Santo, not Ron Santo) once told Rapp that his earlobes look like Nutter Butters.

I think Marmol should be named Nutter Butter.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I like it.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=23823:date=Mar 18 2009, 02:33 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Mar 18 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Milton Bradley -- Pandæmonium (or Pandemonium). Pandemonium is the capitol of hell in the epic poem, <i>Paradise Lost,</i> by...wait for it...John <b>Milton.</b>
I need to brainstorm some new ones...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You a Milton scholar, Butcher? I know a few Milton scholars. Thy just keep piling up.
--Veryzer