Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex-Cubs
KB -- Ramirez and Uggla can't explain it. If they are letting through a lot of base hits, his WHIP would be higher. If they're committing a lot of errors behind Nolasco, his ERA would be lower. It's gotta be something else.

Fuck Nolasco and every other Marlin, by the way. Just needed to be said.
Point taken.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
I haven't said this in a while...butch and kb are some of the best posters on this site.

i miss you guys...in fact i miss a lot of you fuckers. we need a SOI lunch soon
Thanks, phan.
It's fun to talk baseball.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=32790:date=Apr 23 2009, 11:53 PM:name=phan)-->QUOTE (phan @ Apr 23 2009, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I haven't said this in a while...butch and kb are some of the best posters on this site.

i miss you guys...in fact i miss a lot of you fuckers. we need a SOI lunch soon<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i love butchie (and his many wives) and kb (and his many girlfriends). they are the backboners of this institution.
Wang.