Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bricks and Ivy to Chi Town Lou Crew
Hey guys I don't post much on here, however, I am a frequent reader. I just wanted to drop by to tell you guys about my podcast and website.
It is called the Chi Town Lou Crew. We are on iTunes and podbean.com
you can find us at chitownloucrew.com

I am coming on here because you guys all know baseball and I would appreciate it if you left us some feedback. I avoid the message board on cubs.com as much as possible because most of them are just a bunch of bitchers.

Also, what ever happened to the Bricks and Ivy podcast. I loved it and was a frequent listener.

Thanks a ton fellow Cubs fans!!!
Chi Town Lou Crew
www.chitownloucrew.com
<!--quoteo(post=47772:date=Jul 2 2009, 09:23 PM:name=ChiTownLouCrew)-->QUOTE (ChiTownLouCrew @ Jul 2 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I avoid the message board on cubs.com as much as possible because most of them are just a bunch of bitchers.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Don't worry: no bitching takes place here [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Welcome. I shall checketh out thy podcast.
<!--quoteo(post=47772:date=Jul 2 2009, 10:23 PM:name=ChiTownLouCrew)-->QUOTE (ChiTownLouCrew @ Jul 2 2009, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey guys I don't post much on here, however, I am a frequent reader. I just wanted to drop by to tell you guys about my podcast and website.
It is called the Chi Town Lou Crew. We are on iTunes and podbean.com
you can find us at chitownloucrew.com

I am coming on here because you guys all know baseball and I would appreciate it if you left us some feedback. I avoid the message board on cubs.com as much as possible because most of them are just a bunch of bitchers.

Also, what ever happened to the Bricks and Ivy podcast. I loved it and was a frequent listener.

Thanks a ton fellow Cubs fans!!!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

What have you done with Evan Rapp?
<!--quoteo(post=47780:date=Jul 2 2009, 11:32 PM:name=dk123)-->QUOTE (dk123 @ Jul 2 2009, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What have you done with Evan Rapp?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

HAHA. I havent done anything I swear...

Chi Town Lou Crew
www.chitownloucrew.com
So does anyone actually know what has been going on with Bricks and Ivy??
Chi Town Lou Crew
www.chitownloucrew.com
<!--quoteo(post=48620:date=Jul 7 2009, 05:05 PM:name=ChiTownLouCrew)-->QUOTE (ChiTownLouCrew @ Jul 7 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So does anyone actually know what has been going on with Bricks and Ivy??<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
We're on hiatus.
<!--quoteo(post=48621:date=Jul 7 2009, 05:06 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 7 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->We're on hiatus.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

what is the reason? I miss the you guys...
Chi Town Lou Crew
www.chitownloucrew.com
Just to let you guys know we just finished a new episode. I would love it if you guys could give us some feedback.
Chi Town Lou Crew
www.chitownloucrew.com
<!--quoteo(post=48665:date=Jul 8 2009, 02:44 AM:name=ChiTownLouCrew)-->QUOTE (ChiTownLouCrew @ Jul 8 2009, 02:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48621:date=Jul 7 2009, 05:06 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 7 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->We're on hiatus.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

what is the reason? I miss the you guys...
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Thanks, man.

We've both been busy, but to be honest, we're both a little burned out on it. We're hoping that with some time off we'll find some renewed vigor.

I'll check out your show, dude. I look forward to hearing what you have going...
Just letting you guys know that the new podcast is up. And I want to thank those of you who gave it a listen!!

Here's to a hell of a second half!
Chi Town Lou Crew
www.chitownloucrew.com
<!--quoteo(post=48621:date=Jul 7 2009, 05:06 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 7 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48620:date=Jul 7 2009, 05:05 PM:name=ChiTownLouCrew)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiTownLouCrew @ Jul 7 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So does anyone actually know what has been going on with Bricks and Ivy??<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
We're on hiatus.

Like any great rock and roll band in the midst of a cool down period [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
Hey guys the newest podcast is out. Please give some feedback! Thanks guys
Chi Town Lou Crew
www.chitownloucrew.com
<!--quoteo(post=51631:date=Jul 24 2009, 10:27 AM:name=ChiTownLouCrew)-->QUOTE (ChiTownLouCrew @ Jul 24 2009, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey guys the newest podcast is out. Please give some feedback! Thanks guys<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You should post other things then just this.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=51646:date=Jul 24 2009, 11:30 AM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 24 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=51631:date=Jul 24 2009, 10:27 AM:name=ChiTownLouCrew)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiTownLouCrew @ Jul 24 2009, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey guys the newest podcast is out. Please give some feedback! Thanks guys<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Don't you know pimpin' ain't easy.
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.
<!--quoteo(post=51646:date=Jul 24 2009, 11:30 AM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Jul 24 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=51631:date=Jul 24 2009, 10:27 AM:name=ChiTownLouCrew)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiTownLouCrew @ Jul 24 2009, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey guys the newest podcast is out. Please give some feedback! Thanks guys<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Should we tell him that a vast majoirty of the people on here don't even listen to the Podcasts made by Butch and Rapp (2 people we know), making the chances of us listening to his just slightly north of a zero?