Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dempster to DL with a broken toe
<!--quoteo(post=48578:date=Jul 7 2009, 04:07 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 7 2009, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Well now you have to get Marshall stretched out again, but that won't happen overnight. You don't pitch to 1-3 batters 4 times a week and then all of a sudden go out and throw 5+ innings the next.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah, but what's the alternative?
Anyway, tonight's game is really important now.
@TheBlogfines
By the way...if I find out that Dempster broke his toe doing something really idiotic, I'm going to go absolutely ballistic.
What's Carmen Pignatiello up to these days?
<!--quoteo(post=48579:date=Jul 7 2009, 03:09 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 7 2009, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48578:date=Jul 7 2009, 04:07 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 7 2009, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Well now you have to get Marshall stretched out again, but that won't happen overnight. You don't pitch to 1-3 batters 4 times a week and then all of a sudden go out and throw 5+ innings the next.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah, but what's the alternative?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
In house there's not really any. I think we'll be dealing for some sort of arm in the next 3 weeks.
@TheBlogfines
Toronto's GM said he'll listen to offers for Halladay. Do it Jim!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]
I would give both of my nuts and Clapps hair piece to get Halladay.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=48582:date=Jul 7 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Brock)-->QUOTE (Brock @ Jul 7 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What's Carmen Pignatiello up to these days?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oh just got a 14.14 ERA in the Twins organization.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=48584:date=Jul 7 2009, 04:13 PM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Jul 7 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Toronto's GM said he'll listen to offers for Halladay. Do it Jim!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Vitters and fucking everyone else for Halladay.
<!--quoteo(post=48585:date=Jul 7 2009, 03:14 PM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Jul 7 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I would give both of my nuts and Clapps hair piece to get Halladay.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

And Halladay's not going anywhere, barring an insane offer. JP just said he'd listen to offers for Halladay. You should be willing to listen to offers on any player in baseball, doesn't mean it's going to happen.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=48586:date=Jul 7 2009, 04:14 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 7 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=48582:date=Jul 7 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Brock)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brock @ Jul 7 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What's Carmen Pignatiello up to these days?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oh just got a 14.14 ERA in the Twins organization.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah I just looked that up too.

I've said all along it was idiotic for Hendry to not go out and get another lefty for the pen before the season started.
You guys can all go to fuckity fuck with the way you fucking talk...
This doesn't kill us. Dempster has sucked ever since his daughter got sick. I wonder if this is somehow related to that. We seem to be keen on DLing people out of the blue. It's not like anyone from AAA couldn't give us a 4.00 ERA. I would probably rather see if Shark could be stretched out. He hasn't been up here that long and he was starting down in Iowa.
<!--quoteo(post=48590:date=Jul 7 2009, 04:16 PM:name=Rappster)-->QUOTE (Rappster @ Jul 7 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You guys can all go to fuckity fuck with the way you fucking talk...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You can suck my cockity cock!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=48591:date=Jul 7 2009, 03:17 PM:name=vitaminB)-->QUOTE (vitaminB @ Jul 7 2009, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This doesn't kill us. Dempster has sucked ever since his daughter got sick.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He has quality starts in 6 of his last 7 starts. I wouldn't say that's sucking.
@TheBlogfines