Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIRST PLACE BITCHES!!!
FUCK YEAH SOI!!!
haha, I was just going to start a thread with the exact same title [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

HELL YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!! GO CUBS GO!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/celebrate.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cheers.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cubsflag.gif[/img]
I'll blame Jason Motte. Out of appreciation for his failure, I hope the Cubs reward him by trading for him in exchange for a pen knife and a gift certificate to Sizzler.
[Image: pitch_20around_20pujols_small1.jpg]
Does sizzler still exist?
Oh..and FUCK YEAH!
now gimme a white sox loss tonight and life will be truly great.
Wang.
So far: Cardinals lost, Brewers lost, Astros lost......Cubs win and take first. WOW, this is a great day!

Hell, even the Pirates are losing, not that it really matters.
<!--quoteo(post=52164:date=Jul 26 2009, 04:36 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 26 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->now gimme a white sox loss tonight and life will be truly great.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I don't give a flying fuck if the Sox win or lose. The Cubs are in 1st place and they can't change that!
<!--quoteo(post=52167:date=Jul 26 2009, 04:38 PM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Jul 26 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52164:date=Jul 26 2009, 04:36 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 26 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->now gimme a white sox loss tonight and life will be truly great.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I don't give a flying fuck if the Sox win or lose. The Cubs are in 1st place and they can't change that!
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

true dat, but i'll go ahead and hope for the white sox loss anyway!
Wang.
Thanks to the Nationals and Reds, but I'll take it! Now they just have to keep it up with the Astros, Marlins, Rockies etc...
<!--quoteo(post=52172:date=Jul 26 2009, 05:41 PM:name=Googly)-->QUOTE (Googly @ Jul 26 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Thanks to the Nationals and Reds, but I'll take it! Now they just have to keep it up with the Astros, Marlins, Rockies etc...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Great to see you on here again, Googly. Couldn't have picked a better day for it.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cavalry.gif[/img]
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=52172:date=Jul 26 2009, 03:41 PM:name=Googly)-->QUOTE (Googly @ Jul 26 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Now they just have to keep it up with the Astros, Marlins, Rockies etc...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's 1 of the 2 toughest stretches of the year. 4 at Colorado is not something anybody wants, even when they suck. Now they're actually playing really good baseball. In that 10-game stretch, I'm really hoping to somehow go .500.
@TheBlogfines
Bradley's so excited he decided to do some thigh humping of the opposing players.

[Image: 48295455.jpg]
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=52179:date=Jul 27 2009, 10:06 AM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 27 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52172:date=Jul 26 2009, 03:41 PM:name=Googly)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Googly @ Jul 26 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Now they just have to keep it up with the Astros, Marlins, Rockies etc...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's 1 of the 2 toughest stretches of the year. 4 at Colorado is not something anybody wants, even when they suck. Now they're actually playing really good baseball. In that 10-game stretch, I'm really hoping to somehow go .500.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's also going to suck if Jason Marquis continues his streak and whips our ass...