Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Fielder Sure is a Bitch
No you are roflmfao. Let's get it right.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=55884:date=Aug 5 2009, 04:39 PM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Aug 5 2009, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I fucking hate todays ballplayers. Back in the 60's, Fielder would have got beaned, everyone would have known it was on purpose and it would be over and everyone would have moved on. But now, everybody pitches a fucking fit when they get thrown at intentionally and it makes me fucking sick. I can understand getting upset if it is at your head, but Mota hit him in his fat fucking thigh. The fat fuck probably didn't even feel it.

Sometimes I think todays ballplayers need to realize that they aren't a bunch of kids playing and they need to fucking man up and stop being a bunch of bitches. I hope him and Braun both get beaned in the first inning today....fuck both of them!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
And you know he didn't feel it through all that blubber.