Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gammons leaving ESPN
Article.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Is he off for the day?
Wang.
Now that's the type of response I like to see around here.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Nah, he just caught ESPN screwing around with Tiger Woods.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Hmm. I wonder what "pursuing other endeavors" means? MLB network?
<!--quoteo(post=71074:date=Dec 8 2009, 02:49 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Dec 8 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hmm. I wonder what "pursuing other endeavors" means? MLB network?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Joining Aerosmith.
<!--quoteo(post=71077:date=Dec 8 2009, 03:00 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Dec 8 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=71074:date=Dec 8 2009, 02:49 PM:name=funkster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funkster @ Dec 8 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hmm. I wonder what "pursuing other endeavors" means? MLB network?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Joining Aerosmith.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He'd lower their median age by about 5 years.
I know everybody says all the "biased" shit about him, but I've never, ever seen it, and I've watched him on television and read his articles as much as anybody. He's the best ever at that job, and if he goes to MLB Network, it will officially be their "All over ESPN's face" moment. They've been destroying ESPN in baseball coverage as is, but that would really be the killer.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=71085:date=Dec 8 2009, 03:19 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Dec 8 2009, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I know everybody says all the "biased" shit about him, but I've never, ever seen it, and I've watched him on television and read his articles as much as anybody. He's the best ever at that job, and if he goes to MLB Network, it will officially be their "All over ESPN's face" moment. They've been destroying ESPN in baseball coverage as is, but that would really be the killer.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He doesn't bother me. I enjoy his work, and only am turned off by his predictions, as I am with other sports journalists, but it is hard to find someone more knowledgeable than him in the mainstream baseball press today.
He's alright. I don't hate him but I don't love him either. As far as Aerosmith's new lead singer goes though, win.
I like Gammons a lot. I'd be happy if he goes to MLB Network.
<!--quoteo(post=71098:date=Dec 8 2009, 03:46 PM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Dec 8 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd be happy if he goes to MLB Network.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Then you're happy, because that's what it is.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=71100:date=Dec 8 2009, 02:52 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Dec 8 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=71098:date=Dec 8 2009, 03:46 PM:name=vegascub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vegascub @ Dec 8 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd be happy if he goes to MLB Network.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Good. Now they need to steal Tim Kurkjian too.
Damn, I wish Dish had MLB Network.
<!--quoteo(post=71105:date=Dec 8 2009, 04:57 PM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Dec 8 2009, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=71100:date=Dec 8 2009, 02:52 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Dec 8 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=71098:date=Dec 8 2009, 03:46 PM:name=vegascub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vegascub @ Dec 8 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd be happy if he goes to MLB Network.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Good. Now they need to steal Tim Kurkjian too.
The oldest man that still hasn't lost his puberty voice.