Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Training 2010
Good old Brandon McCarthy.
Cesar Isturis runs out from the bullpen and gives him a violent taint massage.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=84375:date=Mar 24 2010, 03:34 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Mar 24 2010, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=84373:date=Mar 24 2010, 03:32 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Mar 24 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Tracy must hit a three run shot.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
What happens to him if he doesn't?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm using him to roto-rooter your asshole.
<!--quoteo(post=84379:date=Mar 24 2010, 03:37 PM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Mar 24 2010, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Cesar Isturis runs out from the bullpen and gives him a violent taint massage.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
LOL! That was possibly the creepiest thing I've EVER seen a baseball player do hahaha.
Josh Lewin is the worst baseball broadcaster I've ever heard.
<!--quoteo(post=84382:date=Mar 24 2010, 02:45 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Mar 24 2010, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Josh Lewin is the worst baseball broadcaster I've ever heard.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Really? I like him more than about half the league's.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=84388:date=Mar 24 2010, 03:32 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Mar 24 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=84382:date=Mar 24 2010, 02:45 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Mar 24 2010, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Josh Lewin is the worst baseball broadcaster I've ever heard.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Really? I like him more than about half the league's.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I agree, I like Lewin.
Maybe I've identified the wrong Rangers guy. One of them is about the worst I've heard...the PBP guy.
Meh. I am not a big fan of Lewin.
Lewin sucks. He's another one of those vastly overrated broadcasters who only gets places because of how his voice sounds, or who his dad is. Darren Sutton is another, a pure douchebag. I love the Padres' radio coverage, and their old TV coverage with Vasgersian and Grant. The Mets, Cubs and Padres were head and shoulders above the rest of the league in terms of broadcasting, in my opinion. The Braves have had their moments too, I loved Joe Simpson and Pete van Wieren.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Yeah, I have to admit that I've grown to really like Len and Bob in the Cub's booth, and was secretly hoping Brenly would not get the Brewer gig.
I just hope the team gives them something good to crow about this year.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
Not a big fan of Lewin either.
<!--quoteo(post=84408:date=Mar 24 2010, 09:22 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Mar 24 2010, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Lewin sucks. He's another one of those vastly overrated broadcasters who only gets places because of how his voice sounds, or who his dad is. Darren Sutton is another, a pure douchebag. I love the Padres' radio coverage, and their old TV coverage with Vasgersian and Grant. The Mets, Cubs and Padres were head and shoulders above the rest of the league in terms of broadcasting, in my opinion. The Braves have had their moments too, I loved Joe Simpson and Pete van Wieren.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Lewin has an annoying voice....and that's the least of what's wrong with him. He just sounds like he's barely ready to cal Div. II college ball on public access cable.
From what the Trib is saying, looks like Colvin has made the team as the 5th outfielder.

Hill, Nady, Colvin, Baker, and who?
<!--quoteo(post=84420:date=Mar 25 2010, 04:44 AM:name=AnnoCatuli)-->QUOTE (AnnoCatuli @ Mar 25 2010, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->From what the Trib is saying, looks like Colvin has made the team as the 5th outfielder.

Hill, Nady, Colvin, Baker, and who?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Tracy or Fuld. I go with Tracy.