Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening Day
Anyone else going?
<!--quoteo(post=79002:date=Feb 9 2010, 06:57 AM:name=vitaminB)-->QUOTE (vitaminB @ Feb 9 2010, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Anyone else going?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

When do Braves tickets go on sale? I might just do it since it is drivable.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
Just checked the school calendar and my son is on spring break. This is definitely shaping up to be a road trip.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=79003:date=Feb 9 2010, 07:16 AM:name=Lance)-->QUOTE (Lance @ Feb 9 2010, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79002:date=Feb 9 2010, 06:57 AM:name=vitaminB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vitaminB @ Feb 9 2010, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Anyone else going?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

When do Braves tickets go on sale? I might just do it since it is drivable.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You can buy them now on StubHub, they'll just be emailed to you when they are actually available.
Yeah, I'm going. It's an hour and a half drive for me. There are plenty of good seats at Stubhub; tickets from the official Braves site probably go on sale late Feb.
I shall be there. I have to wait for tickets to officially go on sale since I need wheelchair seating. Anyone know the date?
<!--quoteo(post=79040:date=Feb 9 2010, 11:25 AM:name=jeffy)-->QUOTE (jeffy @ Feb 9 2010, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I shall be there. I have to wait for tickets to officially go on sale since I need wheelchair seating. Anyone know the date?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The date of the game? April 5.
<!--quoteo(post=79046:date=Feb 9 2010, 12:07 PM:name=Dirk)-->QUOTE (Dirk @ Feb 9 2010, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79040:date=Feb 9 2010, 11:25 AM:name=jeffy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeffy @ Feb 9 2010, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I shall be there. I have to wait for tickets to officially go on sale since I need wheelchair seating. Anyone know the date?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The date of the game? April 5.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No, the date tickets go on sale.
Okay, I'm going. Bought tickets (Dugout Section 108) on Stub Hub. Hope the weather cooperates.

Butcher