Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs Ticketing Makes My Day
By paying membership to the Cubs Club, I was supposed to be able to purchase some early tickets yesterday.

Well, the process did not go smoothly. I picked tickets to 1 game and inserted my credit card info but was kicked off before completing the transaction. When I attempted to return to continue picking games, my password expired so I wasn't able to get any games. The online support was not helpful and the tele-support was non existent so I planned to bitch and cancel my membership. The experience helped crater an already shitty morning.

This afternoon, I received a call from a Cubs ticketing agent. She apologized and asked if I wanted to purchase any additional Cubs tickets. At first, I thought it might have been a scam but she knew which game, I had attempted to purchase and knew my membership number. I was able to pick up tickets to 6 Saturday games including all the 3 PM start games.

A positive experience with a Cubs ticketing rep - who would have thought it possible?
<!--quoteo(post=79530:date=Feb 13 2010, 01:51 PM:name=1060Ivy)-->QUOTE (1060Ivy @ Feb 13 2010, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->By paying membership to the Cubs Club, I was supposed to be able to purchase some early tickets yesterday.

Well, the process did not go smoothly. I picked tickets to 1 game and inserted my credit card info but was kicked off before completing the transaction. When I attempted to return to continue picking games, my password expired so I wasn't able to get any games. The online support was not helpful and the tele-support was non existent so I planned to bitch and cancel my membership. The experience helped crater an already shitty morning.

This afternoon, I received a call from a Cubs ticketing agent. She apologized and asked if I wanted to purchase any additional Cubs tickets. At first, I thought it might have been a scam but she knew which game, I had attempted to purchase and knew my membership number. I was able to pick up tickets to 6 Saturday games including all the 3 PM start games.

A positive experience with a Cubs ticketing rep - who would have thought it possible?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sometimes how an organization makes something wrong, something right, leaves a bigger impression than would a smooth transaction. Glad it worked out.