Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some feedback if you have a few minutes to spare
Right, check out our new mock draft: http://www.mlbscoutbuzz.com/node/24
<!--quoteo(post=96919:date=May 19 2010, 01:54 AM:name=MLBscoutbuzz)-->QUOTE (MLBscoutbuzz @ May 19 2010, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Right, check out our new mock draft: http://www.mlbscoutbuzz.com/node/24<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
How do I know that's not a rickroll or some shit?
<!--quoteo(post=96919:date=May 19 2010, 01:54 AM:name=MLBscoutbuzz)-->QUOTE (MLBscoutbuzz @ May 19 2010, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Right, check out our new mock draft: http://www.mlbscoutbuzz.com/node/24<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You're now a self-designated whipping boy.

Have fun.
I just hope you don't think you're gonna make money off your site.
Heh heh, keep trying.
You're going to need significantly better writers if you plan to do anything. You may actually have scouts that have seen these kids, but you need writers to pen the information. For all I know, you could be taking Baseball America's info and puking it out in your own words.

I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=96965:date=May 19 2010, 09:48 AM:name=Andy)-->QUOTE (Andy @ May 19 2010, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You may actually have scouts...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]
Alright guys, this has been fun, but it looks like Marty Brennaman may have been on to something. I don't feel bullied by internet nerds and I think its HIGHLY unlikely that anyone with 25,000 internet message board posts should be casting stones on other people's hard work.

Still, I really want to thank the one or two people that may have checked the site out and given it a fair shake. Peace.
Door. Ass. Bang.

The one most apparent issue I have with that mock draft off the top of my head is the Padres pick of Nick Castellanos. First of all, Cox is valued by most as the better all around player. They are two different types of players, but I think it would be surprising if Castellanos went before Cox. Second, Castellanos has been known to be a red flag for signability. The Padres have never been a team to spend a lot of money on the draft or for international free agents, so I don't think they want to sink a lot of money into a high school kid.
<!--quoteo(post=96970:date=May 19 2010, 10:25 AM:name=MLBscoutbuzz)-->QUOTE (MLBscoutbuzz @ May 19 2010, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Alright guys, this has been fun, but it looks like Marty Brennaman may have been on to something. I don't feel bullied by internet nerds and I think its HIGHLY unlikely that anyone with 25,000 internet message board posts should be casting stones on other people's hard work.

Still, I really want to thank the one or two people that may have checked the site out and given it a fair shake. Peace.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Control + C, Control + V is not hard work.
Using Marty Brennaman to make your point (whatever it might be) is not going to win you any fans around here.

And good bye.
<!--quoteo(post=96977:date=May 19 2010, 11:05 AM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ May 19 2010, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=96970:date=May 19 2010, 10:25 AM:name=MLBscoutbuzz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MLBscoutbuzz @ May 19 2010, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Alright guys, this has been fun, but it looks like Marty Brennaman may have been on to something. I don't feel bullied by internet nerds and I think its HIGHLY unlikely that anyone with 25,000 internet message board posts should be casting stones on other people's hard work.

Still, I really want to thank the one or two people that may have checked the site out and given it a fair shake. Peace.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Control + C, Control + V is not hard work.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's harder when someone only has one hand available.
<!--quoteo(post=96979:date=May 19 2010, 11:17 AM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ May 19 2010, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Using Marty Brennaman to make your point (whatever it might be) is not going to win you any fans around here.

And good bye.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I think his point is that Cubs fans are assholes...because we didn't felate him over his site. Also...I think goodbye is one word. Just saying.
<!--quoteo(post=96970:date=May 19 2010, 11:25 AM:name=MLBscoutbuzz)-->QUOTE (MLBscoutbuzz @ May 19 2010, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->internet nerds<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Said the guy pimping his new web site that ranks the athletic prowess of high school boys.

*Cough.*
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer