Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some feedback if you have a few minutes to spare
MLBscoutbuzz.com is a brand new website that currently has over 150 draft-eligible players and over 400 MLB prospects ranked by position.

We are a fan-oriented site so we would really appreciate any feedback you guys have (good or bad). If you have a couple of minutes to spare check us out. Thanks guys.

-Mike & Josh
<!--quoteo(post=96643:date=May 17 2010, 10:55 PM:name=MLBscoutbuzz)-->QUOTE (MLBscoutbuzz @ May 17 2010, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->MLBscoutbuzz.com is a brand new website that currently has over 150 draft-eligible players and over 400 MLB prospects ranked by position.

We are a fan-oriented site so we would really appreciate any feedback you guys have (good or bad). If you have a couple of minutes to spare check us out. Thanks guys.

-Mike & Josh<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

So how've you guys been? We've really missed you around here. Your contributions in the past were always so central to the community that it just hasn't been the same without you. Catch us up...what's been going on with you guys? Did that itching ever clear up?
Give 'em each fifty cents.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=96650:date=May 17 2010, 11:04 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ May 17 2010, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Give 'em each fifty cents.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

givemikeandjoshadollar

dot com
Hey guys, sorry we didn't mean any harm. We don't really make any money from our site. It's just that we put alot of really hard work into it and we were hoping people would check it out and provide some feedback. That's it.
http://rootzoo.com/threads/view/MLB-Baseba...-Website_316576
<!--quoteo(post=96653:date=May 17 2010, 11:17 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ May 17 2010, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->http://rootzoo.com/threads/view/MLB-Baseba...-Website_316576<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yea, again, we are looking for some quality feedback from around the web. The site just launched today so we are trying to get it off the ground. No harm intended.
We already have a resident scout around here, sorry.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
I read a post or two on a forum I'm new to before I write one. And my first post probably isn't promotional.

But hey, what do I know.

Please give jon a dollar on your way out.
Are you Mike or Josh or both?
Heh heh, we were actually both sitting in front of the computer writing that. Like I said, we are just trying to promote our site because we spent alot of hard work on it. If this is offensive, then feel free to delete this thread. I'm not trying to troll around on your boards, but jstraw seems to be losing sleep over this. If anyone can offer up some feedback or impressions, well then thank you. If not, that's ok too.
<!--quoteo(post=96697:date=May 18 2010, 09:35 AM:name=MLBscoutbuzz)-->QUOTE (MLBscoutbuzz @ May 18 2010, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Heh heh, we were actually both sitting in front of the computer writing that. Like I said, we are just trying to promote our site because we spent alot of hard work on it. If this is offensive, then feel free to delete this thread. I'm not trying to troll around on your boards, but jstraw seems to be losing sleep over this. If anyone can offer up some feedback or impressions, well then thank you. If not, that's ok too.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

jstraw is a fucking asshole. jstraw isn't losing sleep. jstraw just likes picking on you.
<!--quoteo(post=96718:date=May 18 2010, 09:54 AM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ May 18 2010, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=96697:date=May 18 2010, 09:35 AM:name=MLBscoutbuzz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MLBscoutbuzz @ May 18 2010, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Heh heh, we were actually both sitting in front of the computer writing that. Like I said, we are just trying to promote our site because we spent alot of hard work on it. If this is offensive, then feel free to delete this thread. I'm not trying to troll around on your boards, but jstraw seems to be losing sleep over this. If anyone can offer up some feedback or impressions, well then thank you. If not, that's ok too.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

jstraw is a fucking asshole. jstraw isn't losing sleep. jstraw just likes picking on you.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Heh heh, well jstraw doesn't bother MLBscoutbuzz.com.
There are a few guys on the site who follow the minors pretty closely. You might be able to get some feedback from them...
I don't get the point of the site. Lots of lists. Lost of pointless lists with no real info. Ugly-ass web design too. Keep up the good work though!