Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burnett agrees with Yanks
ESPN just said something like five years and 82.5 million.
<!--quoteo(post=4295:date=Dec 12 2008, 04:00 PM:name=HTC)-->QUOTE (HTC @ Dec 12 2008, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->ESPN just said something like five years and 82.5 million.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I don't see how that can possibly go sour for the Yanks. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mellow.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=4298:date=Dec 12 2008, 04:16 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Dec 12 2008, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=4295:date=Dec 12 2008, 04:00 PM:name=HTC)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HTC @ Dec 12 2008, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->ESPN just said something like five years and 82.5 million.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I don't see how that can possibly go sour for the Yanks. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mellow.gif[/img]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

They will find a way to fuck it up.
I'm not saying that the two are comparable talent-wise, but in terms of dollars and injuries, this could turn into another Pavano debacle. Good, fuck em.
There is literally 0 chance this doesn't turn into a great signing for the Yanks.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
I've got a stupid yet unresolved question.
Does the Yankee franchise have a payrool limit?
I know they dont care about the tax but has it been confirmed anywhere what the limit is?
From some of the crazy stuff I've read in the past week,the payroll could go almost to 300 mill!
Thats likely not to happen,but still. wow.
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
He'll get hurt, no doubt about it. He's been in the league since 1999 and has made 30+ starts twice. In comparison(because their contracts are separated only by 10 million), Zambrano began being a starting pitcher for good in 2003, and he's made over 30 starts every year since.
@TheBlogfines