3. Phil Cavarretta
4. Mark Grace
5. Bill Buckner

HM. Derrek Lee
HM. Frank Chance
HM. Charlie Grimm
I got nothin'.

Andy
I don't think you should count Ernie. I know he spent half his career at 1st, but no one thinks of him that way. He's a shortstop.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
He played 1259 games at 1B and 1125 at SS. So I'll probably include him in both lists.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Joe Pepitone gets an honorable mention for those sideburns
Fat Bastard is an immensely obese, hardly able to walk (weighing a metric ton) gardener and henchman hailing from Scotland. His extreme size endows Fat Bastard with super-human strength as exhibited by his prowess in the Sumo ring from Goldmember. This makes him a formidable enemy for Austin Powers. Fat Bastard is noted for his foul temper, his frequent flatulence, his vulgar and revolting bad manners and his unusual eating habits, which include taste for Human infants (which he calls "the other other white meat") or anything that looks like a baby, e.g. small people. Fat Bastard has been a regular at Cub games since the early 80's when he tried several times (unsuccessfully) to eat the visiting San Diego Chicken.
<!--quoteo(post=4982:date=Dec 15 2008, 08:51 PM:name=MW4)-->QUOTE (MW4 @ Dec 15 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Joe Pepitone gets an honorable mention for those sideburns<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Joe Pepitone up in this motherfucker!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ik79BGmRrOU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ik79BGmRrOU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
@TheBlogfines
where is pete lacock?
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
I'd put Choi between Anson and Banks.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=4991:date=Dec 15 2008, 10:58 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Dec 15 2008, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'd put Choi between Anson and Banks.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You are making a joke, right? Just checkin'
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
Never mind. Even I'm not that obtuse.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
I like Chance over Buckner.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Leon "Bull" Durham at the top of the list.
<!--quoteo(post=4987:date=Dec 15 2008, 09:01 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Dec 15 2008, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=4982:date=Dec 15 2008, 08:51 PM:name=MW4)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MW4 @ Dec 15 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Joe Pepitone gets an honorable mention for those sideburns<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Joe Pepitone up in this motherfucker!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ik79BGmRrOU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ik79BGmRrOU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img] That's the first thing that came to my mind as well.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
That's how I dos it, Larry.
Fred McGriff
Eric Karros
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge