Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sheets
<!--quoteo(post=6631:date=Dec 23 2008, 07:50 AM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Dec 23 2008, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=6620:date=Dec 23 2008, 01:10 AM:name=Brock)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brock @ Dec 23 2008, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=6540:date=Dec 22 2008, 10:18 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Dec 22 2008, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->We have enough pussies on this team<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I found this very funny for some reason. Care to list the pussies? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
With Wood gone, we're minus one, but we still have Harden and Soriano and there's a chance Gaudin and Marshall are too. Relative to recent years though, our pussy ratio as dipped quite a bit.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I would include anyone who shits his pants during the playoffs and anyone who can't pitch through even the slightest pain. There are still a few on this team, though as you said, it isn't anywhere near the number of wusses we had just a few years ago.
If we don't end up trading for Peavy, and the sticking point is 2010 salary, how would you guys feel about making Sheets a one year offer?

-It minimizes our risk
-It doesn't add salary for 2010
-Sheets might do it because signing a long term contract in a a down economy might be a bad idea
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=12504:date=Jan 20 2009, 09:19 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Jan 20 2009, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If we don't end up trading for Peavy, and the sticking point is 2010 salary, how would you guys feel about making Sheets a one year offer?

-It minimizes our risk
-It doesn't add salary for 2010
-Sheets might do it because signing a long term contract in a a down economy might be a bad idea<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'd be very happy with a 1-year contract for Sheets.
I wouldn't mind him for 1 season, especially if it keeps him away from NY or from returning to Milwaukee.
Harden, Bradley and Sheets? That's a career worth of DL time we'd get in 1 season with those 3 fragile mofos.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.