Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goal Line Blitz

Sign up and try it. It is a simulated football game. You create a player for free. you train and build your player the way you want. I have been doing it since season 1. It gets more fun as you learn more about it. You can be an owner, a defensive coordinator, Off. Coord., a scout, a GM that signs people, or just a player. If we get more of us SOI people over there, we can get a team.
[Image: lou.jpg]
Anyone else interested in joining. Big bad Rapp joined up.
I've been playing it a few months and have enjoyed it. It would be great if we could assemble an SOI squad.
<!--quoteo(post=8682:date=Jan 4 2009, 02:53 PM:name=chemikel)-->QUOTE (chemikel @ Jan 4 2009, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've been playing it a few months and have enjoyed it. It would be great if we could assemble an SOI squad.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I thought we was going to. I think BT is the only one that has a team. He has a bunch of his own players on there. I am cheap or I would buy a team. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] I think once A LOT of us get on there, we would have enough players to assemble a team. Hell, BT has almost enough to assemble a team by himself.
i just joined a slow build team. i don't fully understand all of it yet but if we do this down the road it seems like the way to go. i hope we do
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
<!--quoteo(post=8825:date=Jan 4 2009, 07:33 PM:name=liner)-->QUOTE (liner @ Jan 4 2009, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->i just joined a slow build team. i don't fully understand all of it yet but if we do this down the road it seems like the way to go. i hope we do<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
slow building means you don't use your Skill Points when you get them. You train up your skills until they are around 20, then you put 28 skill points their. Then you move on to the next important skill.
<!--quoteo(post=8892:date=Jan 4 2009, 10:24 PM:name=Mikey)-->QUOTE (Mikey @ Jan 4 2009, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=8825:date=Jan 4 2009, 07:33 PM:name=liner)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (liner @ Jan 4 2009, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->i just joined a slow build team. i don't fully understand all of it yet but if we do this down the road it seems like the way to go. i hope we do<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
slow building means you don't use your Skill Points when you get them. You train up your skills until they are around 20, then you put 28 skill points their. Then you move on to the next important skill.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
we're using our skill points. we're just not boosting until the last possible day in order to get the most from training. both my players are a part of this "family" of 4-5 teams and they bought a feeder team and we all built guys so we'd have replacement ready when needed for the big teams. i'm learning a little more slowly than some guys but i do love the game
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
<!--quoteo(post=8896:date=Jan 4 2009, 10:29 PM:name=liner)-->QUOTE (liner @ Jan 4 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=8892:date=Jan 4 2009, 10:24 PM:name=Mikey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikey @ Jan 4 2009, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=8825:date=Jan 4 2009, 07:33 PM:name=liner)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (liner @ Jan 4 2009, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->i just joined a slow build team. i don't fully understand all of it yet but if we do this down the road it seems like the way to go. i hope we do<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
we're using our skill points. we're just not boosting until the last possible day in order to get the most from training. both my players are a part of this "family" of 4-5 teams and they bought a feeder team and we all built guys so we'd have replacement ready when needed for the big teams. i'm learning a little more slowly than some guys but i do love the game
then you are not slow building. slow building by "definition" is training until you can use SPs to get you to 48, then moving onto the next skill. If you have 30 SPs in a skill, you only get about 25% training on that skill. if you put none and train until 20, you are getting 50-45% training.