Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeRosa Traded to Indians
What's lost in this is the Indians, who are also grossly underachieving, are willing to trade DeRosa 2 months into the season. So the question becomes, why are 2 teams now willing to deal DeRosa if he's that important to the team?
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=41042:date=May 29 2009, 11:59 AM:name=Andy)-->QUOTE (Andy @ May 29 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What's lost in this is the Indians, who are also grossly underachieving, are willing to trade DeRosa 2 months into the season. So the question becomes, why are 2 teams now willing to deal DeRosa if he's that important to the team?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
His wife is distracting to his teammates?
It comes down to DeRosa being very valuable to other teams. He's in high demand.

If the Indians were still in the race, I doubt there would be much talk about trading him.
<!--quoteo(post=41056:date=May 29 2009, 12:49 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=41042:date=May 29 2009, 11:59 AM:name=Andy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andy @ May 29 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What's lost in this is the Indians, who are also grossly underachieving, are willing to trade DeRosa 2 months into the season. So the question becomes, why are 2 teams now willing to deal DeRosa if he's that important to the team?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

now THATS something we can agree on. i love my wife and i think she's a fine looking woman, but can you imagine banging derosa's wife every night? i mean, can you really imagine what that would be like to have someone that hot underneath you, looking up at you with a fuck face, moaning, groaning, panting, begging for more? legs high in the air or back by her head, both hands on your ass, pushing you in further, screaming your name, breats heaving, maybe she's squeezing them, licking her own nip nips, rocking her ass, impaling herself on your dick, grabbing it and pumping it furiously, scooping your sperm off your own pubes and sucking her fingers? can you imagine what that would be like? her on her hands and knees, hair all over her sweaty face like a fuck bunny, looking back over her shoulder, her eyes never leaving yours, tits flopping, ass rippling, headboard rocking, pictures falling off the wall, her reaching back and tickling your scrote as you jettison sperm like a geyser all over a picture of her parents? can you imagine that for a second?
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=41042:date=May 29 2009, 10:59 AM:name=Andy)-->QUOTE (Andy @ May 29 2009, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What's lost in this is the Indians, who are also grossly underachieving, are willing to trade DeRosa 2 months into the season. So the question becomes, why are 2 teams now willing to deal DeRosa if he's that important to the team?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The 2 teams in question have idiots for GM's?
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

The picture of the parents is what got me.
<!--quoteo(post=41065:date=May 29 2009, 11:59 AM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ May 29 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=41056:date=May 29 2009, 12:49 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=41042:date=May 29 2009, 11:59 AM:name=Andy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andy @ May 29 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What's lost in this is the Indians, who are also grossly underachieving, are willing to trade DeRosa 2 months into the season. So the question becomes, why are 2 teams now willing to deal DeRosa if he's that important to the team?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

now THATS something we can agree on. i love my wife and i think she's a fine looking woman, but can you imagine banging derosa's wife every night? i mean, can you really imagine what that would be like to have someone that hot underneath you, looking up at you with a fuck face, moaning, groaning, panting, begging for more? legs high in the air or back by her head, both hands on your ass, pushing you in further, screaming your name, breats heaving, maybe she's squeezing them, licking her own nip nips, rocking her ass, impaling herself on your dick, grabbing it and pumping it furiously, scooping your sperm off your own pubes and sucking her fingers? can you imagine what that would be like? her on her hands and knees, hair all over her sweaty face like a fuck bunny, looking back over her shoulder, her eyes never leaving yours, tits flopping, ass rippling, headboard rocking, pictures falling off the wall, her reaching back and tickling your scrote as you jettison sperm like a geyser all over a picture of her parents? can you imagine that for a second?
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]
sounds like fun
<!--quoteo(post=41283:date=May 30 2009, 09:34 AM:name=phan)-->QUOTE (phan @ May 30 2009, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->sounds like fun<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i know, been there done that.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=41065:date=May 29 2009, 11:59 AM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ May 29 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=41056:date=May 29 2009, 12:49 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=41042:date=May 29 2009, 11:59 AM:name=Andy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andy @ May 29 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What's lost in this is the Indians, who are also grossly underachieving, are willing to trade DeRosa 2 months into the season. So the question becomes, why are 2 teams now willing to deal DeRosa if he's that important to the team?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=41313:date=May 30 2009, 07:48 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ May 30 2009, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=41065:date=May 29 2009, 11:59 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ May 29 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=41056:date=May 29 2009, 12:49 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=41042:date=May 29 2009, 11:59 AM:name=Andy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andy @ May 29 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What's lost in this is the Indians, who are also grossly underachieving, are willing to trade DeRosa 2 months into the season. So the question becomes, why are 2 teams now willing to deal DeRosa if he's that important to the team?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img]

GREATEST POST EVER!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=41070:date=May 29 2009, 01:04 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 29 2009, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

The picture of the parents is what got me.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Me as well. What a mental picture this post has painted. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge