Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Crap, ARod Tested Positive for Steroids!
<!--quoteo(post=18760:date=Feb 18 2009, 02:29 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Feb 18 2009, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=18758:date=Feb 18 2009, 02:17 PM:name=Andy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andy @ Feb 18 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sammy's year to year growth and decline in size is enough for me.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

he was a weight room warrior and he drank milk.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
And creatine.
<!--quoteo(post=18763:date=Feb 18 2009, 02:34 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 18 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=18760:date=Feb 18 2009, 02:29 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Feb 18 2009, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=18758:date=Feb 18 2009, 02:17 PM:name=Andy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andy @ Feb 18 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sammy's year to year growth and decline in size is enough for me.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And creatine.

perfectly legal. sammy is a role model.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=18766:date=Feb 18 2009, 02:37 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Feb 18 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=18763:date=Feb 18 2009, 02:34 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 18 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=18760:date=Feb 18 2009, 02:29 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Feb 18 2009, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=18758:date=Feb 18 2009, 02:17 PM:name=Andy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andy @ Feb 18 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sammy's year to year growth and decline in size is enough for me.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And creatine.

perfectly legal. sammy is a role model.
No problems with creatine.
So Arod lied about where he got the drugs from and probably what he used. This is gonna get good.
He also spent the entire 2007 season working with a trainer who was known to distribute steroids and is banned from all MLB clubhouses. This is from an MLB.com article. The story was first reported by the New York Daily News.

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->A trainer banned from Major League Baseball clubhouses for an incident involving performance-enhancing drugs has been a close associate of Yankees superstar Alex Rodriguez for several years, so close that a source said he accompanied Rodriguez most of his 2007 MVP season, according to a report in the New York Daily News.

The report quoted sources saying Angel Presinal, banned from MLB clubhouses ever since an unmarked bag of steroids was linked to him in October 2001, spent much of 2007 traveling with the third baseman, even staying in the same room as Yuri Sucart -- the cousin identified as the one Rodriguez claimed acquired and injected him with steroids in 2001-03 while he was with the Rangers.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Arod's a fool for not coming entirely clean. Did he really think that the NY media wasn't going to dig into every detail of his past?
<!--quoteo(post=19279:date=Feb 20 2009, 10:51 AM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Feb 20 2009, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Arod's a fool for not coming entirely clean. Did he really think that the NY media wasn't going to dig into every detail of his past?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And now they have found his cousin living in Miami.

"Thanks cous.........Dick!"
"They'll watch the game and it will be as if they have dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. Oh, people will come Ray. People will most definitely come" - Terrance Mann
I don't dislike Selig as much for allowing steroids as I do for his sanctimonious attitude now. The guy at the top should take the fall. There is no way MLB can reward it's players who take steroids and not appear to be giving implicit consent.

Rodomsky and the author of the article missed the purpose of the Mitchell report. Mitchell is a fixer. MLB did not pay for the report, Mitchell was payed all those millions for his influence in Congress and with anyone else who could give Selig/MLB any trouble.
I like you guys a lot.
Wow so he wasn't telling the truth in those interviews? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] He's the biggest fake in the league and always has been. His attitude and everything is all a show. There's a reason Torre called him A-Fraud. He's a complete fuckstick and he's finally getting what he deserved all along.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=19364:date=Feb 20 2009, 02:05 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Feb 20 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He's a complete fuckstick and he's finally getting what he deserved all along.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img]
There's a reason I have man love for Clapp. He's completely 100% correct.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->ESPN's Peter Gammons said there's a "very good chance" the rest of the 104 names of players to test positive for PEDs in 2003 will be revealed within the next month. Gammons expects the leak to come at the federal level. If he's right, it could cast a huge shadow over the upcoming World Baseball Classic.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This is gonna be neato.
Wow.
@TheBlogfines
There was a really good article by a guy who's covered Piazza for years (and likes him), in which he wonders..."hmm...the guy went from a total non-prospect (drafted in Round 62) to the all-time best-hitting catcher. He had serious backne for years. Makes me wonder..."

Makes me wonder too.
That list is going to be interesting.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=20582:date=Feb 26 2009, 02:55 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Feb 26 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->There was a really good article by a guy who's covered Piazza for years (and likes him), in which he wonders..."hmm...the guy went from a total non-prospect (drafted in Round 62) to the all-time best-hitting catcher. He had serious backne for years. Makes me wonder..."

Makes me wonder too.
That list is going to be interesting.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It should come out...if A-Rod's info was "leaked" then they all should be. Fuck all of them. I hope every name comes out and I don't care who is on it. There are some names I hope aren't on it, but I really don't care anymore.