Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Crap, ARod Tested Positive for Steroids!
So Griffey and Frank Thomas are left...

Why would A-Rod take steroids anyway? He was a phenom at 19 and clearly a once in a generation talent.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=16611:date=Feb 7 2009, 12:23 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Feb 7 2009, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Why would A-Rod take steroids anyway? He was a phenom at 19 and clearly a once in a generation talent.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's pretty much the same with Bonds.
@TheBlogfines
Oh, there's Delgado, too. What are the odds on him taking steroids? Seems pretty likely anyone did steroids.

Manny and Thome too. Any other sluggers I can't remember?
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=16611:date=Feb 7 2009, 01:23 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Feb 7 2009, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So Frank Thomas is left...

Why would A-Rod take steroids anyway? He was a phenom at 19 and clearly a once in a generation talent.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
fixed.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
You think Griffey took steroids? Obviously anyone mid-90's to mid 00's is suspect, but the guy started getting constantly injured at the apex of the roids era.

Vlad Guerrero is another slugger.
<!--quoteo(post=16620:date=Feb 7 2009, 01:38 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Feb 7 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You think Griffey took steroids? Obviously anyone mid-90's to mid 00's is suspect, but the guy started getting constantly injured at the apex of the roids era.

Vlad Guerrero is another slugger.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah, I do think Griffey took roids. Vlad is just a beast, but one can never tell I suppose.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=16620:date=Feb 7 2009, 02:38 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Feb 7 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You think Griffey took steroids? Obviously anyone mid-90's to mid 00's is suspect, but the guy started getting constantly injured at the apex of the roids era.

Griffey is literally the only player I place completely above suspicion.

Peeceebs, you're dead wrong. Thomas juiced like a batch.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=16621:date=Feb 7 2009, 01:40 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Feb 7 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16620:date=Feb 7 2009, 01:38 PM:name=bz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bz @ Feb 7 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You think Griffey took steroids? Obviously anyone mid-90's to mid 00's is suspect, but the guy started getting constantly injured at the apex of the roids era.

Yeah, I do think Griffey took roids. Vlad is just a beast, but one can never tell I suppose.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

What makes you think so, though?

Todd Helton looks like a textbook roider.
<!--quoteo(post=16622:date=Feb 7 2009, 01:40 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Feb 7 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16620:date=Feb 7 2009, 02:38 PM:name=bz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bz @ Feb 7 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You think Griffey took steroids? Obviously anyone mid-90's to mid 00's is suspect, but the guy started getting constantly injured at the apex of the roids era.

You mean Auburn Tight End Frank Thomas? He's just huge. I don't think he took steroids.
<!--quoteo(post=16624:date=Feb 7 2009, 02:43 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Feb 7 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16622:date=Feb 7 2009, 01:40 PM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Feb 7 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16620:date=Feb 7 2009, 02:38 PM:name=bz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bz @ Feb 7 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You think Griffey took steroids? Obviously anyone mid-90's to mid 00's is suspect, but the guy started getting constantly injured at the apex of the roids era.

You mean Auburn Tight End Frank Thomas? He's just huge. I don't think he took steroids.
Yes, Auburn Tight End Frank Thomas. He's lumped in with every guy who hit 400+ homers in the 90s not named Griffey.
<!--quoteo(post=16625:date=Feb 7 2009, 01:44 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Feb 7 2009, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16624:date=Feb 7 2009, 02:43 PM:name=bz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bz @ Feb 7 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16622:date=Feb 7 2009, 01:40 PM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Feb 7 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=16620:date=Feb 7 2009, 02:38 PM:name=bz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bz @ Feb 7 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You think Griffey took steroids? Obviously anyone mid-90's to mid 00's is suspect, but the guy started getting constantly injured at the apex of the roids era.

Yes, Auburn Tight End Frank Thomas. He's lumped in with every guy who hit 400+ homers in the 90s not named Griffey.

He gets a pass from me. He was the only person who complied with steroids investigation and he's just naturally freakish.

http://www.maxim.com/FrankThomasisTheNatur...cles/26770.aspx
I don't think Frank juiced... he was always just a beast like Beezer said.

[Image: thomastp.jpg]
@TheBlogfines
There is no way in fuck that Big Frank used steroids. Ace has you ever seen a picture of Frank Thomas circa '89-'90? He was HUGE then, if he's bigger now it's marginal and it's either through working out or because of weight gain through age. Not to mention how open he was about how there should be testing.

I'm not sure how Ken Griffey Junior gets a free pass, that just blows my mind.

Honestly nobody should be above suspicion, but I truly think that Frank Thomas was and is clean.

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=16629:date=Feb 7 2009, 02:00 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Feb 7 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't think Frank juiced... he was always just a beast like Beezer said.

[Image: thomastp.jpg]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Clapp gets it.

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=16631:date=Feb 7 2009, 03:07 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Feb 7 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->There is no way in fuck that Big Frank used steroids. Ace has you ever seen a picture of Frank Thomas circa '89-'90? He was HUGE then, if he's bigger now it's marginal and it's either through working out or because of weight gain through age. Not to mention how open he was about how there should be testing.

I'm not sure how Ken Griffey Junior gets a free pass, that just blows my mind.

Honestly nobody should be above suspicion, but I truly think that Frank Thomas was and is clean.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I've just now become of the opinion that to be safe, I'm assuming they were ALL using, including Frank Thomas. Who gives a shit if he was "big" before, and then became "really big"?

Do I think Frank Thomas, specifically, used? No more than I think Jim Thome, specifically, used. But I think they all did.

Except Griffey. Too many pussy injuries that juice/HGH would have helped him come back from. Never got bigger, just fatter.

And his testicles have always stayed the same size and plenty potent.