Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Crap, ARod Tested Positive for Steroids!
This is huge news.

I just saw it on Sportscenter. Happened in 2003, with the Rangers. Wow.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=16578:date=Feb 7 2009, 09:44 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Feb 7 2009, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This is huge news.

I just saw it on Sportscenter. Happened in 2003, with the Rangers. Wow.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Just saw it on the MLB network. This is awesome.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Gene Orza (Union Rep) has been tipping players off about when their random drug tests are going to be.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
I would be surprised if less than 80% of players have used steroids.
Makes you wonder. This could get really ugly again for the league.
Not surprised. He's gotten a helluva lot bigger since his M's days. No doubt his wife is juicing as well:

[Image: alex-rodriguez-wife2.jpg]
@TheBlogfines
ex-wife.
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
So it's just Griffey and Pujols that is left innocent now...
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=16591:date=Feb 7 2009, 12:11 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Feb 7 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So it's just Griffey that is left innocent now...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Fixed.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
And chalk up another one for Jose Canseco

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->As for Alex Rodriguez, Canseco says he didn't inject Rodriguez, but that he "introduced Alex to a known supplier of steroids." Canseco didn't mention Rodriguez in the first book because he "hated the bastard." He was worried that people would have "questioned [his] motives" had he included Rodriguez.

Why all the hatred, you ask. Well, Canseco claims that A-Rod was trying to sleep with Canseco's wife. Apparently, even after Canseco had been nice enough to help A-Rod find a friendly steroids supplier, A-Rod kept calling Canseco's wife.

And, in case there's any further confusion about Canseco's true feelings, he ends the chapter by saying:

So A-Rod, if you're reading this book, and if I'm not getting through to you, let's get clear on one thing: I hate your fucking guts.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
@TheBlogfines
is anyone really surprised? really?
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=16583:date=Feb 7 2009, 10:07 AM:name=dk123)-->QUOTE (dk123 @ Feb 7 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I would be surprised if less than 80% of players have used steroids.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So if that many were on the juice, then does that mean a level playing field.
His ex-wife has always looked trannyish, and that pic just makes me wanna puke.
ESPN must be loving having this come out now that football is over. So THIS is what we're going to hear about for the next 2 months. I can hardly wait for the daily updates.
Does this really surprise anyone? Not one single MLBer would surprise me. Not one. I think Canseco's book was right on the money.

It's a shame that I've gotten to the point where I have a Meh reaction when baseball's best player is said the have been on roids. At this point I really don't care anymore.