Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rob Neyer Cites Bleacher Nation
This is one part bragging (because I can't lie, I'm excited as hell), and one part sharing because I must not have posted this article before.

So I wrote an article about the Heilman trade, some interesting back-story stuff. Turns out the Mariners - and not the Padres - wanted Garrett Olson all along.

But that was a while ago, and then out of nowhere today, Rob Neyer picked it up for his blog on ESPN.com. Swoot.

/endbrag.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Well, look at you!
F'n-A Ace, F'n-A
Boom goes the dynamite.
I found a shirt you can wear to SOITOW this summer Ace.

[Image: Big-Deal-shirt-lg.gif]
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Who is Rob Neyer?
Ace, that's huge. What a coup. I read that fooker every day...in fact, I kinda wish I'd come across it naturally and been surprised, but either way it's a cool thing.
Thumbs up.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
sweet!
Woot!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
I'm unimpressed. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
Awesome Ace! Congrats.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=18111:date=Feb 16 2009, 02:51 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 16 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Who is Rob Neyer?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You are the biggest fucking tool on the planet.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
<!--quoteo(post=18159:date=Feb 16 2009, 06:51 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Feb 16 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=18111:date=Feb 16 2009, 02:51 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 16 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Who is Rob Neyer?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Someone? Anyone?
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=18159:date=Feb 16 2009, 06:51 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Feb 16 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=18111:date=Feb 16 2009, 02:51 PM:name=Coldneck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 16 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Who is Rob Neyer?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You sure can turn a good thread to shit. The "Who is Rob Neyer" comment is similar to a "You Were Gone" comment. Not that I need to explain this to Ace, because I've told him exactly how much I like BN in a couple of PMs in the past.