Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlanta Bob!
He's a loyal B&I guy -- used to call in to the Rant Line all the time. Good Vineyard guy.

Say hello, douchebags.
Hey Bob, I was just wondering about you the other day. Glad you made it over [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm hoping to make it down to Turner Field again this year (think the Cubs are there in June if my memory serves me well). Be great to see ya man.
Hello douchebags!!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
where's he from?
Wang.
I think he's originally from Chicago if I remember correctly, but he's lived in Atlanta for awhile now. Good guy.
Hello Boys! Holly Shit there is alot of crap to play with... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/called.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/santo.gif[/img]

Anyway its good to be back.
"They'll watch the game and it will be as if they have dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. Oh, people will come Ray. People will most definitely come" - Terrance Mann
<!--quoteo(post=19055:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:37 PM:name=AtlantaBob)-->QUOTE (AtlantaBob @ Feb 19 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hello Boys! Holly Shit there is alot of crap to play with... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/called.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/santo.gif[/img]

Anyway its good to be back.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Georgia sucks. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fart.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=19061:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:44 PM:name=Dirk)-->QUOTE (Dirk @ Feb 19 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19055:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:37 PM:name=AtlantaBob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AtlantaBob @ Feb 19 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hello Boys! Holly Shit there is alot of crap to play with... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/called.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/santo.gif[/img]

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Good. One less cunt on our roads. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/asshole.gif[/img]
"They'll watch the game and it will be as if they have dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. Oh, people will come Ray. People will most definitely come" - Terrance Mann
<!--quoteo(post=19064:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:48 PM:name=AtlantaBob)-->QUOTE (AtlantaBob @ Feb 19 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19061:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:44 PM:name=Dirk)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirk @ Feb 19 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19055:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:37 PM:name=AtlantaBob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AtlantaBob @ Feb 19 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hello Boys! Holly Shit there is alot of crap to play with... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/called.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/santo.gif[/img]

Good. One less cunt on our roads. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/asshole.gif[/img]
I actually live in Georgia and don't think it sucks. Congrats though, you passed the test.
You were gone?

Who is Rob Neyer?
Fat Bastard is an immensely obese, hardly able to walk (weighing a metric ton) gardener and henchman hailing from Scotland. His extreme size endows Fat Bastard with super-human strength as exhibited by his prowess in the Sumo ring from Goldmember. This makes him a formidable enemy for Austin Powers. Fat Bastard is noted for his foul temper, his frequent flatulence, his vulgar and revolting bad manners and his unusual eating habits, which include taste for Human infants (which he calls "the other other white meat") or anything that looks like a baby, e.g. small people. Fat Bastard has been a regular at Cub games since the early 80's when he tried several times (unsuccessfully) to eat the visiting San Diego Chicken.
<!--quoteo(post=19071:date=Feb 19 2009, 02:53 PM:name=Dirk)-->QUOTE (Dirk @ Feb 19 2009, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19064:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:48 PM:name=AtlantaBob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AtlantaBob @ Feb 19 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19061:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:44 PM:name=Dirk)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirk @ Feb 19 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19055:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:37 PM:name=AtlantaBob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AtlantaBob @ Feb 19 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hello Boys! Holly Shit there is alot of crap to play with... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/called.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/santo.gif[/img]

I actually live in Georgia and don't think it sucks. Congrats though, you passed the test.

Dirk, I was thinking the exact same thing, he passed that test with flying colors.
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->You were gone?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That usually works a lot better when more than 10% of the board has a clue as to who this guy is.
welcome
[Image: lou.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=19064:date=Feb 20 2009, 07:48 AM:name=AtlantaBob)-->QUOTE (AtlantaBob @ Feb 20 2009, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19061:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:44 PM:name=Dirk)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirk @ Feb 19 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=19055:date=Feb 19 2009, 03:37 PM:name=AtlantaBob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AtlantaBob @ Feb 19 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hello Boys! Holly Shit there is alot of crap to play with... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/called.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/santo.gif[/img]

I like him already...
ABOB!

Welcome to the seamy underbelly...