Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaudin traded to Blue Jays
But really, just DL Gaudin already. 2 innings, 6 hits, 3 more runs today.
@TheBlogfines
Obviously whatever he hurt last year isn't better. Might never be. Fucking shame.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
The Clappies are interested in trading for Gaudin. It's safe to click, I promise [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=26438:date=Apr 2 2009, 04:21 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Apr 2 2009, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The Clappies are interested in trading for Gaudin. It's safe to click, I promise [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

oh shit, i ain't clicking on that.

and kb, you need to relax dude. it was a harmless prank. it's not like this happens on a daily basis. if iy did, i would be pissed right with you. a one time joke? thats funny.
Wang.
It must be more serious than they're letting on. Maybe we can get Marquis back for Gaudin straight up.
I guess this was just a pipe dream...
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->According to MLB.com's Corey Brock, the Padres have signed right-hander Chad Gaudin to a minor league contract.
Gaudin will fly to San Diego on Sunday for a bullpen session and physical. He went 2-1 with an ERA over 10.00 this spring, but the Padres believe he'll fight right into their bullpen mix. The Friars will only be on the hook for $400,000 of the $2 million he's owed in '09.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--quoteo(post=29643:date=Apr 12 2009, 12:45 AM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ Apr 12 2009, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->According to MLB.com's Corey Brock, the Padres have signed right-hander Chad Gaudin to a minor league contract.
Gaudin will fly to San Diego on Sunday for a bullpen session and physical. He went 2-1 with an ERA over 10.00 this spring, but the Padres believe he'll fight right into their bullpen mix. The Friars will only be on the hook for $400,000 of the $2 million he's owed in '09.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Maybe we can trade for him again if they throw him into the Peavy deal. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mellow.gif[/img]