Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT'S OPENING DAY!!!
Let's do this thing Bitches!!
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headbang.gif[/img]
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
FUCK YEAH QUINN!
Wang.
FUCK YEAH TOM!!!
Anyone else nervous as shit? I'm not feeling too excited about any of this. I'm just anxious.
I just want to take all of you guys behind the middle school and get you pregnant.
LETS DO THIS!

im going to tomorrow nights game! WOOOO!
I'm scared
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=27186:date=Apr 6 2009, 12:17 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Apr 6 2009, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm scared<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
me too...
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
I'm in a constant yet ever evolving state of nervousness.
its way to early too be scared. way way too early. i'm a cool as the proverbial cucumber. lets get this bitch started!!!!!!!
Wang.
I'm anxious, but I think it will subside once the first pitch is thrown and the whole team doesn't spontaneously combust.

Plus, I'm excited to see how my 14th pick for my fantasy team (Milton Bradley) performs.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=27205:date=Apr 6 2009, 11:38 AM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Apr 6 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->its way to early too be scared. way way too early. i'm a cool as the proverbial cucumber. lets get this bitch started!!!!!!!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yep, way too early. Gonna get off to a slow start likely, but there's 6 months in the season. I think we'll be about .500 after April, and everybody's going to be freaking out around here. Should be funny as always.
@TheBlogfines
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aC5aIiVsODY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aC5aIiVsODY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<!--quoteo(post=27236:date=Apr 6 2009, 12:17 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 6 2009, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=27205:date=Apr 6 2009, 11:38 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Apr 6 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->its way to early too be scared. way way too early. i'm a cool as the proverbial cucumber. lets get this bitch started!!!!!!!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yep, way too early. Gonna get off to a slow start likely, but there's 6 months in the season. I think we'll be about .500 after April, and everybody's going to be freaking out around here. Should be funny as always.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

We may be surprised. Our spring last year wasn't all that great, but we went on to have a pretty nice April. But even if we do have a good April this year, people will still find something to complain about [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]