Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspected Roid List
<!--quoteo(post=36370:date=May 8 2009, 10:30 AM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ May 8 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36358:date=May 8 2009, 09:38 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ May 8 2009, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36351:date=May 8 2009, 09:02 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 8 2009, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36280:date=May 7 2009, 09:52 PM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ May 7 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Rick Ankiel
Chris Duncan
Todd Wellemeyer
Albert Pujols
Yadier Molina
Skip Schumaker
Ryan Ludwick<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You know what? Maybe there's something to this. We've always wondered how the Cards turn shit into gold. Maybe it's through the magic of chemistry.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

keep in mind that larussa managed the A's when canseco, mcgwire, the henderson brothers, steinbach, lansford, parker and all the other muscle heads were hitting every ball out of the park. larussa is an enabler and maybe worse. he may have suggested roids to some players. oakland/san francisco has always been a hot bed for roid activity. BALCO is right there.

i also believe that jim edmonds and scott rolen were users as well.
You guys obviously understand my list then. Yes for Rolen and Edmonds too, without a doubt.
Well...Ankiel has already been busted once. So it isn't really even "suspicion" with him at this point.

Ludwick is in my sights, big time. There's no way that guy isn't juicing. Someone needs to get a drug test from him. Today. And might as well take care of the rest of that list while we're at it. I'd bet at least half of them would turn up dirty.
<!--quoteo(post=36373:date=May 8 2009, 10:33 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 8 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36370:date=May 8 2009, 10:30 AM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ May 8 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36358:date=May 8 2009, 09:38 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ May 8 2009, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36351:date=May 8 2009, 09:02 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 8 2009, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36280:date=May 7 2009, 09:52 PM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ May 7 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Rick Ankiel
Chris Duncan
Todd Wellemeyer
Albert Pujols
Yadier Molina
Skip Schumaker
You know what? Maybe there's something to this. We've always wondered how the Cards turn shit into gold. Maybe it's through the magic of chemistry.

keep in mind that larussa managed the A's when canseco, mcgwire, the henderson brothers, steinbach, lansford, parker and all the other muscle heads were hitting every ball out of the park. larussa is an enabler and maybe worse. he may have suggested roids to some players. oakland/san francisco has always been a hot bed for roid activity. BALCO is right there.

You guys obviously understand my list then. Yes for Rolen and Edmonds too, without a doubt.
Well...Ankiel has already been busted once. So it isn't really even "suspicion" with him at this point.

Ludwick is in my sights, big time. There's no way that guy isn't juicing. Someone needs to get a drug test from him. Today. And might as well take care of the rest of that list while we're at it. I'd bet at least half of them would turn up dirty.
1/2 of them? I don't think it'd be that low.
BTW, at some point, I believe ARam was a juicer, Bradley wouldn't surprise me, maybe Soto too.

I'm, positive Wood and DeRosa were too, along with Sammy.
<!--quoteo(post=36375:date=May 8 2009, 10:36 AM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ May 8 2009, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36373:date=May 8 2009, 10:33 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 8 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36370:date=May 8 2009, 10:30 AM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ May 8 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36358:date=May 8 2009, 09:38 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ May 8 2009, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36351:date=May 8 2009, 09:02 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 8 2009, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36280:date=May 7 2009, 09:52 PM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ May 7 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Rick Ankiel
Chris Duncan
Todd Wellemeyer
Albert Pujols
Yadier Molina
Skip Schumaker

1/2 of them? I don't think it'd be that low.
I just figure half of them would figure out how to cheat the test or maybe aren't currently juicing.
<!--quoteo(post=36376:date=May 8 2009, 10:37 AM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ May 8 2009, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->BTW, at some point, I believe ARam was a juicer, Bradley wouldn't surprise me, maybe Soto too.

I'm, positive Wood and DeRosa were too, along with Sammy.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Bradley and Soto need to get back on the juice.
I wonder when TLR will fall under serious scrutiny. He was at the reigns for all the crap that happened in Oakland. He was at the reigns with McGwire.

He's dirty. Very dirty.
<!--quoteo(post=36380:date=May 8 2009, 10:56 AM:name=cherp)-->QUOTE (cherp @ May 8 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I wonder when TLR will fall under serious scrutiny. He was at the reigns for all the crap that happened in Oakland. He was at the reigns with McGwire.

He's dirty. Very dirty.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

so is dusty.
Wang.
Jeff Bagwell
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Jose Canseco
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
B.J. Ryan
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=36395:date=May 8 2009, 12:35 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ May 8 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=36380:date=May 8 2009, 10:56 AM:name=cherp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cherp @ May 8 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I wonder when TLR will fall under serious scrutiny. He was at the reigns for all the crap that happened in Oakland. He was at the reigns with McGwire.

He's dirty. Very dirty.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

so is dusty.

Absolutely...but the big difference is that Dusty is generally a loser. LaRussa has 5 pennants and 2 WS rings. Baker has 1 pennant and a handful of dick. TLR has won 12 division titles in a 33 year managerial career with 3 teams.

Yes - both dirty.

The differnce, in my eyes, TLR actually has dirty rings. Dusty doesn't.