Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The BAKO!
Is a Cub again... not really sure why, but I'm guessing it's only a minor league deal.

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like it was a goof by Rotoworld. He signed with the Phillies.
LMAO!

He's the catcher version of Chad Fox.
The Bako's back, and you're gonna be in trouble
(Hey la, hey la, the Bako's back)
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=38546:date=May 18 2009, 04:53 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ May 18 2009, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The Bako's back, and you're gonna be in trouble
(Hey la, hey la, the Bako's back)<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
[Image: eaobup.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=38543:date=May 18 2009, 04:35 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ May 18 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is a Cub again... not really sure why, but I'm guessing it's only a minor league deal.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You sonuvabitch! You got me all excited for nothing. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

Phillies Sign Paul Bako
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=38549:date=May 18 2009, 04:00 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ May 18 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=38543:date=May 18 2009, 04:35 PM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ May 18 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is a Cub again... not really sure why, but I'm guessing it's only a minor league deal.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You sonuvabitch! You got me all excited for nothing. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

Phillies Sign Paul Bako
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Blame the rotoworld editors. They originally were reporting that he signed with us.
damn..so he WAS a Cub again...ohhh well.
[Image: eaobup.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=38550:date=May 18 2009, 05:01 PM:name=ColoradoCub)-->QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ May 18 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=38549:date=May 18 2009, 04:00 PM:name=biggz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (biggz @ May 18 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=38543:date=May 18 2009, 04:35 PM:name=ColoradoCub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ColoradoCub @ May 18 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is a Cub again... not really sure why, but I'm guessing it's only a minor league deal.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Phillies Sign Paul Bako

Blame the rotoworld editors. They originally were reporting that he signed with us.

THOSE CUNTS! I'LL KILL EVERYONE ONE OF THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!

EDIT: Also, my apologies, CC.