Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soto a pothead
Dazed and Confused
<!--quoteo(post=46295:date=Jun 25 2009, 08:12 PM:name=Croz)-->QUOTE (Croz @ Jun 25 2009, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Dazed and Confused<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Can someone please tell me how to embed youtube videos on this board?
the only problem i have with this is the munchies obviously got a little out of control this winter...
<!--quoteo(post=46305:date=Jun 25 2009, 10:04 PM:name=phan)-->QUOTE (phan @ Jun 25 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->the only problem i have with this is the munchies obviously got a little out of control this winter...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
hahaha
[Image: eaobup.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=46270:date=Jun 25 2009, 06:13 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Jun 25 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Here's a comment from Muskat's blog.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->I'm truly let down with the actions of Geo. As a Cubs fan, and a law abiding citizen, I find it disappointing at the decisions that our heroes when they pertain to drug use. Marijuana is an illegal substance, and although I am a believer in legalization, the truth of the matter is that this is still against the law. I would hope that DLee and Lou would have a discussion with Soto to tell him how a professional ball player should act.

Geo, I love you, but you really disappointed me badly.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=46321:date=Jun 26 2009, 04:58 AM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jun 26 2009, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=46270:date=Jun 25 2009, 06:13 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Jun 25 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Here's a comment from Muskat's blog.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->I'm truly let down with the actions of Geo. As a Cubs fan, and a law abiding citizen, I find it disappointing at the decisions that our heroes when they pertain to drug use. Marijuana is an illegal substance, and although I am a believer in legalization, the truth of the matter is that this is still against the law. I would hope that DLee and Lou would have a discussion with Soto to tell him how a professional ball player should act.

Geo, I love you, but you really disappointed me badly.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img]
That cant be serious.
Now Lou has come out and said he's tried it too.
Fuck yeah! I think they should change the team logo from that gay little Cubbie to the picture of the Jerry Garcia-looking guy on the packages of rolling papers.
[Image: zigzagcutcorners7in.jpg]
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
I think the entire team has been playing stoned since April.
<!--quoteo(post=46417:date=Jun 26 2009, 03:48 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jun 26 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I think the entire team has been playing stoned since April.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Actually no, they're playing tight. Maybe some weed would loosen these fuckers up a little.
<!--quoteo(post=46420:date=Jun 26 2009, 02:50 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Jun 26 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=46417:date=Jun 26 2009, 03:48 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Jun 26 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I think the entire team has been playing stoned since April.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Actually no, they're playing tight. Maybe some weed would loosen these fuckers up a little.
Exactly. If we get a runner on 2nd with no outs, the guys waiting to bat next should run back into the dugout and take a bong hit.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=46432:date=Jun 26 2009, 03:58 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jun 26 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=46420:date=Jun 26 2009, 02:50 PM:name=ruby23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruby23 @ Jun 26 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=46417:date=Jun 26 2009, 03:48 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Jun 26 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I think the entire team has been playing stoned since April.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Exactly. If we get a runner on 2nd with no outs, the guys waiting to bat next should run back into the dugout and take a bong hit.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

They'd just stand in the batter's box and giggle at the pitcher's funny baseball pants.
If Soto wants to puff the magic dragon, so be it, but he sure as hell better not show up to ST next year overweight. When he takes the game seriously, he's a tremendous star. When he dicks around, packs on the pounds, and acts like he's "made it,' he's a mediocre bum.

Pretty black and white deliniation, to me.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=46470:date=Jun 26 2009, 05:10 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jun 26 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If Soto wants to puff the magic dragon, so be it, but he sure as hell better not show up to ST next year overweight. When he takes the game seriously, he's a tremendous star. When he dicks around, packs on the pounds, and acts like he's "made it,' he's a mediocre bum.

Pretty black and white deliniation, to me.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I really don't think the weight had anything to do with his struggles early on, he was hurt and was playing through it. I blame almost all of his troubles on his arm problems.
<!--quoteo(post=46474:date=Jun 26 2009, 05:12 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Jun 26 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=46470:date=Jun 26 2009, 05:10 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jun 26 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If Soto wants to puff the magic dragon, so be it, but he sure as hell better not show up to ST next year overweight. When he takes the game seriously, he's a tremendous star. When he dicks around, packs on the pounds, and acts like he's "made it,' he's a mediocre bum.

Pretty black and white deliniation, to me.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I really don't think the weight had anything to do with his struggles early on, he was hurt and was playing through it. I blame almost all of his troubles on his arm problems.

He must've been puffing for medicinal purposes then, to ease the pain, and the extra pounds were just an unfortunate side effect. Sounds like s good excuse he could use anyway.
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->Asked about the seriousness of the offense, Piniella said: "Look, I smoked dope one time in my life, and it didn't do a damn thing for me, and I never tried it again. And I'm fortunate because of that. But a lot of people do [smoke marijuana]. You can buy it [for medical purposes] in California."<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit