Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soto a pothead
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/news/story?id=4287155

He can afford tons of pot. The good stuff.
Yeah, funny stuff. I wish he'd pass that shit around and get our hitters to relax a little bit with runners in scoring position.
@TheBlogfines
Can this year get any more fucked up?
When I was younger and used on occasion, it was "isolated incidents" too, only thing is the isolated incidents occured multiple times. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/celebrate.gif[/img]
The Crabby and Bitchy Old Man of SOI
With all the talk of PEDs recently, the fact that this was even written about cracks me up. Non issue, and I'm surprised anyone wasted any time printing it.
<!--quoteo(post=46236:date=Jun 25 2009, 04:05 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jun 25 2009, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->With all the talk of PEDs recently, the fact that this was even written about cracks me up. Non issue, and I'm surprised anyone wasted any time printing it.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That dipshit Nick Friedell says that it raises "questions." [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/teh.gif[/img]
It's 4:20!
Now I feel like I can really connect with Soto
Here's a comment from Muskat's blog.

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->I'm truly let down with the actions of Geo. As a Cubs fan, and a law abiding citizen, I find it disappointing at the decisions that our heroes when they pertain to drug use. Marijuana is an illegal substance, and although I am a believer in legalization, the truth of the matter is that this is still against the law. I would hope that DLee and Lou would have a discussion with Soto to tell him how a professional ball player should act.

Geo, I love you, but you really disappointed me badly.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
i tell you, it explains a whole lot.
Wang.
Heroes? These are human beings not automatons.
<!--quoteo(post=46270:date=Jun 25 2009, 07:13 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Jun 25 2009, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Here's a comment from Muskat's blog.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->I'm truly let down with the actions of Geo. As a Cubs fan, and a law abiding citizen, I find it disappointing at the decisions that our heroes when they pertain to drug use. Marijuana is an illegal substance, and although I am a believer in legalization, the truth of the matter is that this is still against the law. I would hope that DLee and Lou would have a discussion with Soto to tell him how a professional ball player should act.

Geo, I love you, but you really disappointed me badly.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Muskat wrote that? What a flaccid bitch.
<!--quoteo(post=46278:date=Jun 25 2009, 05:25 PM:name=dk123)-->QUOTE (dk123 @ Jun 25 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=46270:date=Jun 25 2009, 07:13 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Jun 25 2009, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Here's a comment from Muskat's blog.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->I'm truly let down with the actions of Geo. As a Cubs fan, and a law abiding citizen, I find it disappointing at the decisions that our heroes when they pertain to drug use. Marijuana is an illegal substance, and although I am a believer in legalization, the truth of the matter is that this is still against the law. I would hope that DLee and Lou would have a discussion with Soto to tell him how a professional ball player should act.

Muskat wrote that? What a flaccid bitch.
No. Someone commented on it.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
Puff puff give.