Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sox Fans vs Cubs fans
Does anyone have a link to that study done comparing Cubs fans to Sox fans? The one where the amount of drinkers at games for both teams were almost identical? After years of having to see my pain in the ass ex gf Sox fan constantly spout the bullshit myth about Cubs fans not being baseball fans but just being drinkers i've finally had it and want her to eat her words...I remember hearing about the study and I want to send her ass the link.
I remember hearing about it, but I'd be no better at finding it than you would be.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-1...0,7641499.story

This?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

That link will do...thanks biggz
<!--quoteo(post=47419:date=Jul 1 2009, 09:40 AM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Jul 1 2009, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->That link will do...thanks biggz<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

PROTIP: She's still going to spin it in her favor, and you'll be left pulling your hair out.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Oh I know...not only is she of the female persuasion, she is also stubborn even for a female. She's my ex because, ha, she was never wrong.
<!--quoteo(post=47474:date=Jul 1 2009, 11:37 AM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Jul 1 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Oh I know...not only is she of the female persuasion, she is also stubborn even for a female. She's my ex because, ha, she was never wrong.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ruby.gif[/img]
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Hey funk, post nekkid pics of her on this board.

That'll show her.
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.
<!--quoteo(post=47502:date=Jul 1 2009, 02:42 PM:name=Bricklayer)-->QUOTE (Bricklayer @ Jul 1 2009, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey funk, post nekkid pics of her on this board.

That'll show her.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img]