Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday's starter
Jesus wept.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
We will always look back to 2008 as our year.
I'm waiting for someone to announce that I have prostate cancer.
Oddly enough, in the pregame chat between Santo and Lou, Lou said Lilly will be starting tomorrow. So if Lilly is going to the DL, Lou apparently isn't aware of that.
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=51700:date=Jul 24 2009, 01:03 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 24 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm waiting for someone to announce that I have prostate cancer.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Butch, I hate to be the one to tell you this... your wife has hairy nipple syndrome.

EDIT: Lack of taste.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

That's just baaaaad ju ju saying something like that.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Hart on Saturday, Harden Sunday.

So after all of that, Harden will pitch a home game and a day game.
I got nothin'.

Andy
I'm suddenly not really looking forward to tomorrow's game.
<!--quoteo(post=51833:date=Jul 24 2009, 02:54 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jul 24 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm suddenly not really looking forward to tomorrow's game.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm gonna have a nice day drunk going on, so I'll probably make it through it.
<!--quoteo(post=51836:date=Jul 24 2009, 02:58 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Jul 24 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=51833:date=Jul 24 2009, 02:54 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Jul 24 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm suddenly not really looking forward to tomorrow's game.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm gonna have a nice day drunk going on, so I'll probably make it through it.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'll have to get started early then to soften the blow.
umm... that's what she said?

I'm going Sunday so this news makes me both happy and scared.
Steve Stone says Lilly has indeed been put on the DL.
@TheBlogfines
Hart tomorrow, Harden Sunday, Zambrano Monday, Dempster Tuesday, Wells Wednesday.
@TheBlogfines
Oh, man. Be OK, Lilly. Be OK.
Hopefully Steve Stone is wrong, some reports that no decision has been made yet and Lou didn't say anything about it in the presser, just that they'll see how he is after the MRI.
@TheBlogfines