Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soriano's flair
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->Oh. I was watching that but missed it. Was probably busy humping the couch in celebration.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

For real, though -- that's the kind of shit that makes me hate players on other teams. I wish he wouldn't do that.

P.S. Who the fuck is Lady Gaga?
<!--quoteo(post=52871:date=Jul 28 2009, 02:58 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 28 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Oh. I was watching that but missed it. Was probably busy humping the couch in celebration.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

For real, though -- that's the kind of shit that makes me hate players on other teams. I wish he wouldn't do that.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It would have been better had he hit it off of Valverde and then did that douchebag's rain-dance on his way to first.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Hopefully Soriano gets hurt so we can bring back Sam Fuld.
<!--quoteo(post=52874:date=Jul 28 2009, 05:01 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Jul 28 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52871:date=Jul 28 2009, 02:58 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 28 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Oh. I was watching that but missed it. Was probably busy humping the couch in celebration.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It would have been better had he hit it off of Valverde and then did that douchebag's rain-dance on his way to first.
Oh, man. I despise that douchebag and his collection of superstitious tics.
<!--quoteo(post=52866:date=Jul 28 2009, 04:53 PM:name=Brock)-->QUOTE (Brock @ Jul 28 2009, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms...e22-28/10596108<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Is there a way to embed this?
<!--quoteo(post=52877:date=Jul 28 2009, 03:03 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 28 2009, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52874:date=Jul 28 2009, 05:01 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Jul 28 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52871:date=Jul 28 2009, 02:58 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 28 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Oh. I was watching that but missed it. Was probably busy humping the couch in celebration.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Oh, man. I despise that douchebag and his collection of superstitious tics.
Valverde, while constipated...
[Image: bobblehead-days.jpg]
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
If Fontenot could lay down a bunt, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=52883:date=Jul 28 2009, 05:14 PM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Jul 28 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If Fontenot could lay down a bunt, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Or if Lou wasn't such a retard and just PH Fox instead.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
Steve Rosenblum wrote a big thing about it- he thinks Soriano was doing it as an FU to the fans. I think rosenblum is an idiot.

http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....-hand-slam.html
<!--quoteo(post=52885:date=Jul 28 2009, 04:18 PM:name=The Dude)-->QUOTE (The Dude @ Jul 28 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Steve Rosenblum wrote a big thing about it- he thinks Soriano was doing it as an FU to the fans. I think rosenblum is an idiot.

http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....-hand-slam.html<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You'd be right then.
@TheBlogfines
Rosenblum said at least 5 or 6 completely moronic things in that article.
immediately after the game soriano said he was pointing at his family. then he pointed at them again. i'm guessing that almost no one on the astros saw it. they were watching the home run or packing up their shit.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=52889:date=Jul 28 2009, 05:31 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 28 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Rosenblum said at least 5 or 6 completely moronic things in that article.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's about 20 less than his usual article.
I'd like to see a fight tonight, I'm not gonna lie.
I'd love to see a fight too.
But the Asstros have no right to bitch about Soriano when their closer is the biggest clown in the game with the shit that he pulls off while out on the mound.