Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soriano's flair
I haven't seen this diiscussed yet today. Do you think Houston will plunk Alf today for his antics after last night's GS?

[Image: officespace_chotchkies.jpg]
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
What is that thing he does with his hand in front of his face?

If I were Oswalt I'd put one in his ribs, for sure.
<!--quoteo(post=52852:date=Jul 28 2009, 02:40 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 28 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><b>What is that thing he does with his hand in front of his face?
</b>
If I were Oswalt I'd put one in his ribs, for sure.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
"Can't see me"

I believe it means he's like unfazed. Which is very true. Soriano is never fazed by anything but a sweeping slider.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
It's a WWE thing. I'd expect him to get hit tonight for sure.
<!--quoteo(post=52852:date=Jul 28 2009, 04:40 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 28 2009, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What is that thing he does with his hand in front of his face?

If I were Oswalt I'd put one in his ribs, for sure.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It could be 2 things:

1) John Cena's "you can't see me"
[Image: johncena.jpg]

2) Lady Gaga's "poker face"
[Image: Lady%20GaGa%2041.jpg]
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=52845:date=Jul 28 2009, 03:36 PM:name=vitaminB)-->QUOTE (vitaminB @ Jul 28 2009, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I haven't seen this diiscussed yet today. Do you think Houston will plunk Alf today for his antics after last night's GS?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yep, or a pitch behind him at least.
@TheBlogfines
But it's not just the John Cena thing, it's the point and the admiring of it off the bat, which has been enough for some teams in the past. He said he was pointing to the family but the Astros might not buy that. He deserves something for it.

And unless you saw the highlights from the Houston broadcast, you wouldn't know what point I'm talking about. He pointed right in the direction of the Houston dugout staring at them as he was running to 1st.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=52859:date=Jul 28 2009, 04:48 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 28 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->But it's not just the John Cena thing, it's the point and the admiring of it off the bat, which has been enough for some teams in the past. He said he was pointing to the family but the Astros might not buy that. He deserves something for it.

And unless you saw the highlights from the Houston broadcast, you wouldn't know what point I'm talking about. He pointed right in the direction of the Houston dugout staring at them as he was running to 1st.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
They showed that on the highlights right after the game on the Chicago broadcast.
Let's hope his hand doesn't get broken
<!--quoteo(post=52862:date=Jul 28 2009, 03:51 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 28 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52859:date=Jul 28 2009, 04:48 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 28 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->But it's not just the John Cena thing, it's the point and the admiring of it off the bat, which has been enough for some teams in the past. He said he was pointing to the family but the Astros might not buy that. He deserves something for it.

And unless you saw the highlights from the Houston broadcast, you wouldn't know what point I'm talking about. He pointed right in the direction of the Houston dugout staring at them as he was running to 1st.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
They showed that on the highlights right after the game on the Chicago broadcast.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oh. I was watching that but missed it. Was probably busy humping the couch in celebration.
@TheBlogfines
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms...e22-28/10596108
He was pointing to his family, they were in the front row. Or possibly that old white lady they always show during the stretch.
<!--quoteo(post=52867:date=Jul 28 2009, 03:53 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Jul 28 2009, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He was pointing to his family, they were in the front row.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's what he's saying... but it might not look that way to Houston. Regardless, the other stuff is worthy of a plunking or pitch behind him.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=52868:date=Jul 28 2009, 02:54 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 28 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52867:date=Jul 28 2009, 03:53 PM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ Jul 28 2009, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He was pointing to his family, they were in the front row.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's what he's saying... but it might not look that way to Houston. Regardless, the other stuff is worthy of a plunking or pitch behind him.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He definitely deserves a plunking. I just hope that Soto and Lou are sitting on Z so he doesn't run out to participate in fisticuffs if anything happens.