Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dempster
Wow Mikey. You didn't save the love for that "dumbshit" post did you? Do you hate the Illini that much? Baron seems reasonable with argument, but I can see your point as well. Maybe I'll regret saying this, but I strongly urge respect for a fellow Cubs and basketball fan. Fact is, Dempster hasn't lived up to last season, but I don't think anyone here expected him to. Furthermore, I feel he's a more reiable starter than Hart was, Gorz is, even Z is at times and Wells. When Lilly and Harden were on, he may be the 4th best starter we have over the course of the entire season. And he's not overpriced.
The fact that the Cubs are 6-12 in his starts, he's had 11 QS and leads the team (outside of Hart) in both run support in wins and losses points to the bullpend self-destructing in his games. His overall era isn't great, but with 11 QS, he's doing something right, and the team is doing something wrong.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Here we are again today. 6 scoreless, deserves a win, and only 1 run scored by the offense so far.
@TheBlogfines
And again he's not getting a win.
@TheBlogfines
And again, the Cubs get a loss.
I got nothin'.

Andy
And again, it's not his fault.